Black People Politics : Politics of Racism - Divide And Conquer

But now we live in a somewhat integrated land in which people of different religions, cultural history, ethnicity, race, etc., reside, work and form relationships in proximity to each other. It's not that blacks are divided but that we are diverse. Does anyone seriously believe that over 42 million people can be unified under one philosophy, idea or political party?

KM
What group of people anywhere in the world are "unified under one philosophy? Man be for real! Stop looking for excuses to be divided!

And Bro C--whom I would argue are the vast majority--doesn't have a strong opinion about one or the other but simply wants to work, feed himself and his family, practice his faith...

You can argue all you want about brother A, B and C....but while you're doing all of that, somebody or some people are dictating to all three of you...and guess what? In that same scenario, I'd rather have a policy maker, a humanist, a just people or person in charge than those who have proven themselves to mean us no good in charge. I'm not going to go along just to get along! Rodney King ain't my name.

You can argue all you want about brother A, B and C....but while you're doing all of that, somebody or some people are dictating to all three of you...and guess what? In that same scenario, I'd rather have a policy maker, a humanist, a just people or person in charge than those who have proven themselves to mean us no good in charge. I'm not going to go along just to get along! Rodney King ain't my name.

So what's your ideology, ethnic identiity, and vision of victory for Afrikan people?

What group of people anywhere in the world are "unified under one philosophy?

None. That's the whole point. The premise of this thread is blacks have been or can be conquered because we're divided. My position is black unity is a myth for numerous reasons including: (1) it is the nature of humans to break up into smaller groups and coalesce around similarities when our numbers grow large, and (2) skin color is not a strong enough motivator to bring people together.

KM

None. That's the whole point. The premise of this thread is blacks have been or can be conquered because we're divided. My position is black unity is a myth for numerous reasons including: (1) it is the nature of humans to break up into smaller groups and coalesce around similarities when our numbers grow large, and (2) skin color is not a strong enough motivator to bring people together.

KM

You must be an integrationist! I am not about to try to convince you otherwise!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back