Black People Politics : THE DEMOCRATS DON'T KNOW POLITICS OR THEY ARE SO BUSY TRYING TO RIG THEIR OWN ELECTION.

ZealotX

Jan 21, 2020
I could view the rich as mostly "evil" but I think the truth is that they compartmentalize good and evil in ways that give this appearance.

ZealotX

Jan 21, 2020
One thing, I think is true is that the rich are not allies. They aren't really loyal to party or ideals. What they will do and support depends on their portfolio.

ZealotX

Jan 21, 2020
The thing about money is that it IS a finite resource/commodity. Everyone can't be rich. Money has to circulate like blood flowing through a healthy body. If blood stops circulating to your leg it will start to die, cell by cell. Each "cell" of society, no matter what function they serve, will slowly suffocate without enough money flowing in their community. How can they get money if there are no jobs? How can they start a business if no one around has money to spend?

If rich people spent money at the same rate they earn it, there would be no problem. They would still have all the trappings of wealth and more. Some one has to make that yacht, build those sports cars, build that mansion, cook all those expensive dinners, etc. But at some point, they just don't need to spend more and so they don't. And so that money just sits, increasing and increasing and serving no other purpose; just bragging rights.

Very few rich people do what poor people think they're doing, which is pumping millions of their own profits and personal gains into new and existing businesses. So some degree, yes. But some of these businesses really just take advantage of people. Some of this spending is just to buy assets that cost the rest of us more money to use, but don't really employ many people.

But what doesn't seem to be finite? Is debt. The rest of us trade in debt and there isn't enough money in the world to pay it all back because rich folks always add interest. And this makes everything more expensive and makes living actually more expensive for the poor than for the rich. Because the poor pay higher interest rates.

Rank Stranger

Oct 24, 2019
It looks to me like the Democrats are doing everything they can to lose.

Joe Biden? Really? Even if he was 20 years younger he wouldn't have a chance.

Which is not to say that I'd vote for Trump. But Democrats have to do better. For some reason they're choosing not to.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : Phony White Liberal Democrats Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : If You Want A Just World, Neither Republicans Nor Democrats Will Give It To You Black People Politics 8
S Black People : Democrats Abandon Winnable Seat In Kansas Black People Open Forum 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : democrats-strike-back-in-the-redistricting-wars Black People Politics 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : bannon-says-democrats-have-plantation-mentality Black People Politics 2
S Black People : Democrats Helped Pave The Way For Trump Education Secretary Choice Black People Open Forum 1
S Black People Politics : Why Democrats Got Wiped Out At Every Level Of Government In The Last Election Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Democrats' Plan to take back White House: #swingleft Black People Politics 806
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : buck-up-democrats-and-fight-like-republicans Black People Politics 1
IFE Black People Politics : New Petition Calls on Democrats to Prioritize Ending Mass Incarceration Black People Politics 0
chuck Black People Politics : Do Our Issues Really Matter To The Democrats Black People Politics 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Suddenly Democrats Have To Worry About The Black Vote Black People Politics 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Senate Democrats reject bill to build Keystone XL oil pipeline Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : African-American Democrats form coalition to counter "disrespect" for black causes Black People Politics 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Putin’s sanctions on Americans unite Democrats, GOP Black People Politics 11
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Do Democrats and President Obama Really Want to Raise the Minimum Wage? Black People Politics 3
chuck Black People Politics : Obamacare: Even House Democrats Have Their Doubts! Black People Politics 5
Alarm Clock Black People : Bipartisan Victory as Republicans and Democrats Agree Poor People Should Go Hungry Black People Open Forum 0
Alarm Clock Black People : Democrats Accept More Cuts in Food Stamp Program Black People Open Forum 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Democrats... We can expect Much of the Same from Right Wing Radio. Black People Politics 0
Ankhur Black People : Democrats an Republicans play Good Cop/Bad Cop to get Black folks to accept Neocon Policies Black People Open Forum 26
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : To Hell With The Democrats, To Hell With The Republican Chief Elder Osiris 1
P Black People : What ever happened to Progressive Democrats?? Black People Open Forum 0
Thuso Black People : Another stolen election, this time at the hands of the Democrats? Black People Open Forum 1
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : History 101: The Democrats and the KKK Omowale Jabali 9
I Black People : Democrats and Republicans are at the Black People Open Forum 6
T Black People : Democrats vs. Republicans Black People Open Forum 15
G Black People : Democrats vs. Republicans Black People Open Forum 4
A Black People : POLITRICKS(democrats in particular) Black People Open Forum 3
HODEE Black People Politics : Nonvoters Are Dissatisfied With the Two Parties _ The Last Four Years Trump Admits Were Handed to Him .. Don't Do That Again Black People Politics 0
HODEE Black Sports : Is A Boycott Of Pro Sports Coming? - They Don't Matter Anymore ... It's Here Black Sports 4
R Black Poetry : time has arrived for him to rhyme and jive, nickel and dime don't matter must climb the corporate ladder "SO BOO it don't matter we love each other gi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
HODEE Black People : I Just Don't Understand.. Blacks For Trump.. ??? Even Up to 2019 ( They are Kowtowing ) For Acceptance .. ??? Black People Open Forum 4
A Black Spirituality Religion : "The Jesus Most Preachers Don't Want Us to Know" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
C Black People : Black People Don't Want To Be Black No More Black People Open Forum 0
Chyko Black People : Explain With A Scientific Reason Why "Black" People Are Dying Of COVID-19 More - Rapper Stefflon Don Black People Open Forum 3
R Black Poetry : At home she roam around in a gown and boys hound and bark be astound her beauty could wreck a nation and don't expect compensation can't place her lac Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Don't underestimate Beast Mode: What Princeton students could learn from Marshawn Lynch Black Sports 3
R Black Poetry : Pitch mean the throw so he itch for a flow but could end up in a ditch yo if he don't drive right to survive the night he desire lace around a firepl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Children : Mother of black and white twins says people don't believe they are both hers Black Children 0
R Black Poetry : Live in a house give a mouse cheese use this to arouse these chicks in mini-skirts quick and plenty alert love some but don't got any flirts make love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Queenie Black Entertainment : Don't Let Go! Black Entertainment 2
Angela22 Gun Ownership : If You Don't Like Guns, Does It Make Sense to Own a Gun? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
HODEE Black People : Don't feed yours just anybody's. Food Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Children : Teenager shoots at cars while shouting ‘I don’t like white people in my hood’, police say Black Children 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Mitch McConnell Says Obama's Election Means We Don't Need Reparations Black People Politics 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Weight Loss : When You Lose Weight, Your Fat Cells Don’t Just Let Go of Fat Black Health and Wellness 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Don't take an aspirin a day to prevent heart attacks and strokes: Doctors reverse recommendation Black Health and Wellness 1
Ndugu Black Entertainment : Don Shirley, band member, called "Green Book" movie a complete lie Black Entertainment 3
R Black Poetry : Rap stats that slap cats dang don't rather this a cap or hat Is got on my head, a cap is a fashion p Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0