Black People Politics : Pimps, whores and welfare brats?

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by NNQueen, Nov 8, 2012.

1. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,869
    Barack Obama voters called "soulless fools" by Ted Nugent

Published Thursday, Nov 8 2012, 12:05pm EST | By Justin Harp |1 comment

Tweet 0
    Submit
    [​IMG]
    Ted Nugent has condemned those who voted for US President Barack Obama as "soulless".

The 'Motor City Madman' has been highly critical of Obama throughout his four-year presidency, even having to meet with the Secret Service after calling the leader "evil" and "America-hating".

[​IMG]
    © PA Images
    [​IMG]

Nugent went on another tirade on Twitter against Obama following the politician's election victory over Republican Mitt Romney on Tuesday (November 6).

"Pimps whores & welfare brats & their soulless supporters hav a president to destroy America," the rocker tweeted.

He went on to refer to Obama voters as "soulless fools" who are complicit in what he views as the decline of the US.

Nugent ranted: "What subhuman varmint believes others must pay for their obesity booze cellphones birthcontrol abortions & lives… Goodluk America u just voted for economic & spiritual suicide. Soulless fools.

"So 4 SCOTUS idiots dont believe in self defense. Pure evil… I cry tears of blood for The Last Best Place & the warriors who died for this tragedy."

[​IMG]
    © PA Images
    [​IMG]
    © WENN

Donald Trump also railed against Tuesday's election when it initially appeared that Obama would win the electoral college, but not the popular.

"He lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election. We should have a revolution in this country," Trump wrote. "We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!

"Let's fight like hell and stop this great and disgusting injustice! The world is laughing at us!"

Obama did ultimately surpass Mitt Romney in the popular vote as well as winning the electoral college.

Regardless of your political stance, is it really this serious? Wow!!

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079
  3. MsVeraisblessed

MsVeraisblessed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,148
  4. Black-king

Black-king Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +720
    It looks like massa have pissed off some of you, at least he is not being a democrat, killing you deceitfully.

5. dunwiddat

dunwiddat Well-Known Member MEMBER

Barbados
    Ratings:
    +1,503
    Nothing that white folks say will surprise me. This is expected.

6. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079

Just two questions Black-king, since this exposes who the enemy is and gives us clear focus, are the Hebrew Israelites taking any action, as a formed group, to counter massa's words? Aren't the Hebrew Israelites railing against this kind of nonsense from massa?

7. NNQueen

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,869
    Not only that, but people like Nugent don't make any distinction among Black people--we're all lumped together in the same barrel regardless of our religious or political leanings. So, he's talking about ALL of us!

8. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    :thinking:

It's very interesting that the term "obama hater" has not been applied here...to this beast

...but, let one of your own give their opinion of the resident, or those who still support him and they're called all types of things outside of their names...as if they are the cause for the economic collapse by witholding their votes responsibly...:news:

9. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079
    :toast:

10. NNQueen

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,869
    I honestly don't believe that anyone here actually "hates" President Obama. I think some are very disappointed in him for reasons they have clearly stated and are strongly opposed to a political system that doesn't work to our benefit. I can't be upset with anyone here for speaking up for what they believe in or acting on their beliefs when it comes to voting or who they want to vote for. I'm not going to go so far as to say that I might like their choices, but I will at least accept their right to choose and try to respect that.

There are way more important issues for us to deal with as Black people and regardless of which side of the political aisle we stand on, I think everyone here recognizes that and places our survival as a people very high on our list of priorities.

There are days when I just get so darn tired of always having to think about being Black. It's draining to say the least. All of the BS around this presidential election seems to have heightened people's sensitivities and rear racism's ugly head large and ugly. If there was ever any doubt to anyone that, in America, race is a factor in one's daily life or that racism is alive and functioning in almost everything we do, this election seems to have blown the cover off the boiling pot. The comments that I've read since the election are extremely disturbing as people seem no longer willing to speak in politically correct terms.

Whether democrat, republican, christian, muslim, rich or poor...if you're Black, we're all viewed the same. A battle seems to be eminent and we need to stand together!

Peace and :heart: