Black People Politics : Pimps, whores and welfare brats?

Bad enough to so typecast our relations with such demeaning and degrading stereotypes, worse to mislead you that most whites in this state are that racist etc., i. e., by the way of one white music icon turned would be 'critic' ad naseum...

Personally, I dismissed Ted to be a hasbeen and a nutcase, way back when...

So, no big comeback for you, Teddy!

But also what is being implied and suggested, i. e., by anybody who claims to be for us, yet strives to be accepted by such white louses?

The words, self hatred applies, big time...

And, personally, those sort of 'allies' I don't need or want!

:11100:

Bad enough to so typecast our relations with such demeaning and degrading stereotypes, worse to mislead you that most whites in this state are that racist etc., i. e., by the way of one white music icon turned would be 'critic' ad naseum...

Personally, I dismissed Ted to be a hasbeen and a nutcase, way back when...

So, no big comeback for you, Teddy!

But also what is being implied and suggested, i. e., by anybody who claims to be for us, yet strives to be accepted by such white louses?

The words, self hatred applies, big time...

And, personally, those sort of 'allies' I don't need or want!

:11100:

Is it really self-hatred or being bigger than, chuck?

Peace In,

Are there just attempts at power plays taking place among like minded parties, white and black?

Fanon once put it on the mutual exclusivity level...

'Separate and equal'?

No such critters in my neck of the woods...

FYI...

Present company excluded, but the old saying, "he's too big for his britches", also comes to mind, Clyde...

:thinking:

I hear ya brother chuck, loud and clear...

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back