Black People : Paula Deen - Dogg Bounty Hunter - Imus - Black People Can Be Killed or Mistreated With Impunity

Brother Clyde ... i don't think it's about a word ... this issue seems bigger than that to me.

The word was created to demean us, made up in their minds, no evidence proving any of it ... and we buy it.

It's make-believe ... not true ... not real ... but it manifests very real results in our existence.

That is of greater concern to me, their ability to create foolishness in mid-air, and we be moved by it.

I don't know ... i'm not real clear on this (new) line of thinking running thru my mind ... but the word has little to do with the greater issue, in my opinion.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Its very doubtful this problem will ever be solved, very doubtful.

I remember the first time a white girl called me the N-word, after the explosion in my brain calmed down, I and my girlfriends spent some physical time with her. I acted on impulse. When I looked at her, I only saw someone that needed to be taught how that word made me feel and it's impact on her, the person that spoke the word.

Nonviolence...not sure where to draw the line with that.

I remember the first time a white girl called me the N-word, after the explosion in my brain calmed down, I and my girlfriends spent some physical time with her. I acted on impulse. When I looked at her, I only saw someone that needed to be taught how that word made me feel and it's impact on her, the person that spoke the word.

Nonviolence...not sure where to draw the line with that.

When you say spent some physical time with her, does it mean an altercation or you tried to reason with her NNQueen?

When you say spent some physical time with her, does it mean an altercation or you tried to reason with her NNQueen?
I know you might find this hard to believe Bro. Clyde, and I'm almost embarrassed to say that, back then I used to let my fists do the talking. *sigh* I know, not always the best way to handle disputes but I have to admit that I found that method to be therapeutic. :massage: although not so much for her.

I know you might find this hard to believe Bro. Clyde, and I'm almost embarrassed to say that, back then I used to let my fists do the talking. *sigh* I know, not always the best way to handle disputes but I have to admit that I found that method to be therapeutic. :massage: although not so much for her.

No Ma'am, not surprised at all Queenie, lol, I've been around a few woman in my day, and can sum up pretty good; I just wanted to make sure y'all was fighting, lol, you had it disguise for a minute :rofl:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back