Black People : OUR HISTORY/OUR MONUMENTS

[QUOTE="103 ao kiji, post: 975985, member: 57522" This is a subject that worries me also, the European is erasing all our history, there are many truths that are essential to us, and should be in our possession, it p*sses me off that these people can do what they want with our legacy.

I want to read the words left behind by our ancestors myself, not someone else's interpretation, the pineal gland is explained, spirituality is also described in it's pure form, many are the wonders people wish to deny black people out of hatred, and jealousy of our inheritance.

None of them have nothing so amazing to claim for themselves, so they deny us the right to these things /QUOTE]

Brother, isn’t one of the most obvious lessons of the still ongoing African HOLOCAUST of over 500 years duration the fact any ethnic clan or nation that isn’t both intelligently organized and led, fully industrialized with their own nuclear arsenal, while living on territory laden with strategically vital natural resources; is just a VICTIM in WAITING [as highlighted by Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria and Lebanon, despite the fact that Iran is still THEIR primary target in the region], who won’t have to wait long for the LUCIFERIAN LUNATICS inc and their lackeys/cohorts to start raping and pillaging their country, continue their onslaught on the planet?

When are we going to face/acknowledge the fact that peoples of African ethnicity in Africa and the Diaspora are still in severe trauma/ catastrophic SHOCK due to the so all pervasive scale/range of our so totally devastating collective defeat due to the WAR that has been waged against us for over 3000 years, that has peaked with the ongoing African HOLOCAUST of over 500 years duration, now?

Wherever we live in the Diaspora (whether in Jamaica, Brazil, USA, UK etc) regardless of what our current nationalities are, at least we know that we are not really at home, because our original home is Africa (even though some of us consciously repress that fact).

However isn’t it also a FACT that the peoples of African ethnicity in Africa have had to cope with the totally emasculating trauma of being completely dominated by our enemies during Europe's Imperialist/colonial stage of the onslaught [started by Semites 3000 BCE] on their own land/ancestral home as they lost control of Africa?

I compared it to a total stranger walking into your 20 bedroom mansion and subsequently [having the means of] forcing you to live in the smallest room; an African friend of mine corrected my assertion; he said “When they came to Ghana they didn’t make us live in the smallest room; they told us the toilet is where we belonged and made us stay there”.

Isn’t it standard procedure for military combatants to be debriefed after combat operations or wars, due to the fact that without debriefing it would be virtually impossible for the combatants to regain their psychic balance/ equilibrium after a prolonged traumatic experience?

Don’t the more obviously severely wounded/damaged also subsequently receive whatever psychotherapy psychoanalysts deduce is required to make them whole [though some are so badly scarred that they can NEVER ever regain their psychic equilibrium]?

Contrast those facts with the non-existent psychotherapy we peoples of African ethnicity (in Africa and the Diaspora which includes the USA, UK and Caribbean) have received to date (in conjunction with the fact that as opposed to acknowledging the wrongs, saying sorry and making reparations, aren’t our enemies making the same play again in the guise of their WAR ON TERROR) after surviving the so maliciously EVIL, sadistic Genocide/HOLOCAST perpetrated by our White Supremacist Racist enemies ancestors against our ancestors [and their siblings who were tortured, mutilated and murdered for either refusing to ever BOW/BE BROKEN or to traumatize the rest of us into total subservience] over the last 500 years, so why would anyone be surprised that our communities display such a wide array of socio-economic dysfunction, TODAY?

Can you NOW relate to why ALL the peoples of African ethnicity in general, in the USA and the rest of the Diaspora along with the Africans in Nigeria, South Africa and the rest of Africa in particular NEED the so uplifting TRUTHS of an African centred History Curriculum, and would you be prepared to enlist and encourage your family, friends and associates to do whatever they can to help to project and promote this agenda?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?
Flattop.jpg

Big bro orisons you on point, yes I teach my family everyday, my mother always apologize that I'm the one who has to educate her and not vice versa, she listens, and asks questions, majority of my peers are too busy on instagram, running the streets, and other distracting things that interferes with them gaining enlightenment, if it was up to me I would've been marched on England and turned it to rubble, Africa would also be liberated if I had the power, I want those ancient tablets my ancestors left for me, any lengths should be taken to retrieve everything of Egyptian origin in the hands of non melanated beings

[QUOTE="103 ao kiji, post: 975985, member: 57522" This is a subject that worries me also, the European is erasing all our history, there are many truths that are essential to us, and should be in our possession, it p*sses me off that these people can do what they want with our legacy.

I want to read the words left behind by our ancestors myself, not someone else's interpretation, the pineal gland is explained, spirituality is also described in it's pure form, many are the wonders people wish to deny black people out of hatred, and jealousy of our inheritance.

None of them have nothing so amazing to claim for themselves, so they deny us the right to these things /QUOTE] Brother, isn’t one of the most obvious lessons of the still ongoing African HOLOCAUST of over 500 years duration the fact any ethnic clan or nation that isn’t both intelligently organized and led, fully industrialized with their own nuclear arsenal, while living on territory laden with strategically vital natural resources; is just a VICTIM in WAITING [as highlighted by Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria and Lebanon, despite the fact that Iran is still THEIR primary target in the region], who won’t have to wait long for the LUCIFERIAN LUNATICS inc and their lackeys/cohorts to start raping and pillaging their country, continue their onslaught on the planet?

When are we going to face/acknowledge the fact that peoples of African ethnicity in Africa and the Diaspora are still in severe trauma/ catastrophic SHOCK due to the so all pervasive scale/range of our so totally devastating collective defeat due to the WAR that has been waged against us for over 3000 years, that has peaked with the ongoing African HOLOCAUST of over 500 years duration, now?

Wherever we live in the Diaspora (whether in Jamaica, Brazil, USA, UK etc) regardless of what our current nationalities are, at least we know that we are not really at home, because our original home is Africa (even though some of us consciously repress that fact).

However isn’t it also a FACT that the peoples of African ethnicity in Africa have had to cope with the totally emasculating trauma of being completely dominated by our enemies during Europe's Imperialist/colonial stage of the ongoing onslaught [started by Semites 3000 BCE] on their own land/ancestral home as they lost control of Africa?

I compared it to a total stranger walking into your 20 bedroom mansion and subsequently [having the means of] forcing you to live in the smallest room; an African friend of mine corrected my assertion; he said “When they came to Ghana they didn’t make us live in the smallest room; they told us the toilet is where we belonged and made us stay there”.

Isn’t it standard procedure for military combatants to be debriefed after combat operations or wars, due to the fact that without debriefing it would be virtually impossible for the combatants to regain their psychic balance/ equilibrium after a prolonged traumatic experience?

Don’t the more obviously severely wounded/damaged also subsequently receive whatever psychotherapy psychoanalysts deduce is required to make them whole [though some are so badly scarred that they can NEVER ever regain their psychic equilibrium]?

Contrast those facts with the non-existent psychotherapy we peoples of African ethnicity (in Africa and the Diaspora which includes the USA, UK and Caribbean) have received to date (in conjunction with the fact that as opposed to acknowledging the wrongs, saying sorry and making reparations, aren’t our enemies making the same play again in the guise of their WAR ON TERROR) after surviving the so maliciously EVIL, sadistic Genocide/HOLOCAST perpetrated by our White Supremacist Racist enemies ancestors against our ancestors [and their siblings who were tortured, mutilated and murdered for either refusing to ever BOW/BE BROKEN or to traumatize the rest of us into total subservience] over the last 500 years, so why would anyone be surprised that our communities display such a wide array of socio-economic dysfunction, TODAY?

Can you NOW relate to why ALL the peoples of African ethnicity in general, in the USA and the rest of the Diaspora along with the Africans in Nigeria, South Africa and the rest of Africa in particular NEED the so uplifting TRUTHS of an African centred History Curriculum, and would you be prepared to enlist and encourage your family, friends and associates to do whatever they can to help to project and promote this agenda?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?
treszapotes3.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back