Black People : OUR HISTORY/OUR MONUMENTS

Qualisha Carter-Irby

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 23, 2016
I constantly think about Alkebulanic history and the monuments that serve to protect and teach it. Over the years I have noticed Kemetic temples are destroyed and this makes me nervous because all alkebulanics will have left over is word of mouth that teaches our history, and in this modern new world you need evidence, data, and visual proof to be believed. Europeans/whites will have all their statues of nazi doctors etc. preserved while they will have destroyed and whitewashed ours. why do we have no sort of protection system/program set up so that we may preserve what is left in our homeland and eventually take back our stolen artifacts from Europe? why do none of our organizations fund this? This will become a legitimate issue if we do not find a solution.

I constantly think about Alkebulanic history and the monuments that serve to protect and teach it. Over the years I have noticed Kemetic temples are destroyed and this makes me nervous because all alkebulanics will have left over is word of mouth that teaches our history, and in this modern new world you need evidence, data, and visual proof to be believed. Europeans/whites will have all their statues of nazi doctors etc. preserved while they will have destroyed and whitewashed ours. why do we have no sort of protection system/program set up so that we may preserve what is left in our homeland and eventually take back our stolen artifacts from Europe? why do none of our organizations fund this? This will become a legitimate issue if we do not find a solution.
:qqb009:sorry, we way too busy fighting one another to be able to deal with the white man....

IKR!(I know right)
King please use your influence to t LEAST get the coversation started, it is imparative that we use quantum physics to see our agenda be fullfilled
i been tryin for a minute now. most of us are more concerned with what is up with kim and kanye...

[QUOTE="Qualisha Carter-Irby, post: 973498, member: 57450" I constantly think about Alkebulanic history and the monuments that serve to protect and teach it.

Over the years I have noticed Kemetic temples are destroyed and this makes me nervous because all alkebulanics will have left over is word of mouth that teaches our history, and in this modern new world you need evidence, data, and visual proof to be believed.

Europeans/whites will have all their statues of nazi doctors etc. preserved while they will have destroyed and whitewashed ours.

Why do we have no sort of protection system/program set up so that we may preserve what is left in our homeland and eventually take back our stolen artifacts from Europe?

Why do none of our organizations fund this?

This will become a legitimate issue if we do not find a solution. /QUOTE]

Are YOU going to be specific, tell us exactly what Alelbulanic temples and monuments situated where, are under threat from whom/what do YOU KNOW about the Olmec Heads?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?
Flattop.jpg

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back