Black People : OUR HISTORY/OUR MONUMENTS

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Qualisha Carter-Irby, Nov 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Qualisha Carter-Irby

Qualisha Carter-Irby Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1
    I constantly think about Alkebulanic history and the monuments that serve to protect and teach it. Over the years I have noticed Kemetic temples are destroyed and this makes me nervous because all alkebulanics will have left over is word of mouth that teaches our history, and in this modern new world you need evidence, data, and visual proof to be believed. Europeans/whites will have all their statues of nazi doctors etc. preserved while they will have destroyed and whitewashed ours. why do we have no sort of protection system/program set up so that we may preserve what is left in our homeland and eventually take back our stolen artifacts from Europe? why do none of our organizations fund this? This will become a legitimate issue if we do not find a solution.

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +14,678
    :qqb009:sorry, we way too busy fighting one another to be able to deal with the white man....

3. Qualisha Carter-Irby

United States
    Ratings:
    +1
    IKR!(I know right)
    King please use your influence to t LEAST get the coversation started, it is imparative that we use quantum physics to see our agenda be fullfilled

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +14,678
    i been tryin for a minute now. most of us are more concerned with what is up with kim and kanye...

5. Orisons

Orisons Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
    Ratings:
    +643
    [QUOTE="Qualisha Carter-Irby, post: 973498, member: 57450" I constantly think about Alkebulanic history and the monuments that serve to protect and teach it.

Over the years I have noticed Kemetic temples are destroyed and this makes me nervous because all alkebulanics will have left over is word of mouth that teaches our history, and in this modern new world you need evidence, data, and visual proof to be believed.

Europeans/whites will have all their statues of nazi doctors etc. preserved while they will have destroyed and whitewashed ours.

Why do we have no sort of protection system/program set up so that we may preserve what is left in our homeland and eventually take back our stolen artifacts from Europe?

Why do none of our organizations fund this?

This will become a legitimate issue if we do not find a solution. /QUOTE]

Are YOU going to be specific, tell us exactly what Alelbulanic temples and monuments situated where, are under threat from whom/what do YOU KNOW about the Olmec Heads?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
    graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?
    Flattop.jpg

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
  6. Qualisha Carter-Irby

United States
    Ratings:
    +1
    If you know something TEACH ME, DON'T BELITTLE ME. I'm speaking of Kemet (Egypt). Their carving out the pigmentation of the people in the hieroglyphics. Most of Africa's treasures are in European museums... which i'm sure you can imagine prolongs a dire economic situation in "Africa"

7. Orisons

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +643
    [QUOTE="Qualisha Carter-Irby, post: 974806, member: 57450" If you know something TEACH ME, DON'T BELITTLE ME.

I'm speaking of Kemet (Egypt). Their carving out the pigmentation of the people in the hieroglyphics.

Most of Africa's treasures are in European museums... which i'm sure you can imagine prolongs a dire economic situation in "Africa" /QUOTE]

THANK YOU, I’m not belittling you as opposed to genuinely enquiring as to what specific aspect of the ongoing African HOLOCAUST you’re addressing.

Didn’t the GRIEF you’re discribing start from the moment Alexander [the Macedonian peasant] conquered Nubia/Kemet/Egypt and made himself Pharaoh [started the Ptolomic dynasty the last of whom was Cleopatra] and attempted to change the appearance of the religious icons in The Book of Coming forth by Day [aka as the Book of the Dead] from an African to European ethnicity?

Isn’t it amazing just how much treasure has been looted out of Africa, currently resides in European Museums but what makes you think that they would ever even consider returning them [are you unaware of the problems the Greeks are having facilitating the return of the Elgin marbles from the UK]?

Additionally, wouldn't you agree that the TRUTH is that non-whites in general, we peoples of African ethnicity in the UK, USA, the rest of the Diaspora and Africa specifically are all frontline soldiers in a War that has NEVER EVER been openly declared then [from 3000 BCE] or now by THESE so despicably cowardly Semitic/White PARASITES, just very very efficiently waged don’t they JUST DO IT?

Nubia/Khemet/Egypt’s African Pharaohs battled and resisted the Semitic/Arab hordes for millennia but from the moment Alexander the Macedonian peasant overran Khemet we've been losing this so maliciously EVIL constantly evolving but still undeclared WAR on Africa/Africans; with the situation becoming a rout when Augustus Caesar [Julius Caesar's nephew, heir and history's most malevolently EVIL consciously DESTRUCT IVE cultural vandal] deliberately destroyed [Khufu’s facial attributes on the Sphinx] Khemet's most spectacular Pyramid at Abu Rawash, which [was built by Khufu’s son and heir Djedefrah] you've never heard of, have YOU?

This so deliberate piece of cultural vandalism was done to DELETE DJEDEFRAH from history as this African Pharaoh is now acknowledged as the builder of the Sphinx which honours his father Khufu [who built the Great Pyramid at Giza]; and as exemplified by the murderous carnage in Iraq, Libya, Syria, Gaza, Darfur and the Congo and other resource rich regions of Africa TODAY and the inane stupidity of the way those CLOWNS/TRAITO RS Goodluck, Zuma and co allowed/ sanctioned Africa’s greatest EVER Arab benefactor [Muamar Gaddafi who did more for Africa than any African leader that I can name/what about you] and his regime to be slaughtered by NATO in 2011, we're still in BIG trouble/losing this WAR, aren't WE?

Wishing this WAR away hasn't worked for the African collective in the USA, the rest of the Diaspora and Africa for the last 500 years because Slavery and Colonialism didn't so much end as evolve into the current reality of White/European socio-economic domination in every area of human activity so why are WE expecting the chaos in our communities and countries to improve in the near future?

African chattel Slavery didn’t actually end did it, as opposed to evolve through European Colonialism into White Supremacist Racist domination in virtually every area of human activity in the 21st century, or do you truly believe that while being only 17.5% of the USA’s 300 million population, African Americans do commit over 50% of the USA’s crime as [highlighted by the prison population being over 50% African American] opposed to the institutionally racist behaviour of the USA’s police and Judiciary?

What apologies have EVER been made or reparations paid for the maliciously EVIL manner in which by invading and completely overrunning all of the Americas [exterminating the Aztecs and Incas leadership and virtually all the indigenous peoples of the Caribbean], Australasia [exterminating all the Tasmanians while relegating the Aboriginals and Maoris into 3rd/4th class citizens in their homelands] and parts of Africa whole populations of indigenous people have been completely exterminated by easily the most debilitating CANCER/PLAGUE to ever afflict the human family?

Even more bizarre is our ongoing acceptance as people of African ethnicity of the current status quo or are you all truly unaware of the fact that ALL over the World including Africa [apart from in Zimbabwe where Robert Mugabe is at least trying to get our land back], Europeans still LEGALLY own allegedly; all the land and resources they acquired during the looting, pillaging, RAPE of this planet in general, of OUR continent [Africa] in particular that Colonialism and Apartheid sanctioned as the norm [in fact aren’t THEY making the same play again with their WAR ON TERROR] as opposed to the longest list of unacknowledged unpunished Human Rights violations/CRIMES in human history?

treszapotes3.jpg

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  8. Qualisha Carter-Irby

United States
    Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks for your facts reiterated brother. I speak with Moorish brethren often all these facts have been regurgitated regularly. I assume anybody who is a member of this particular group must know SOME of their history. I have thought of solutions but with wealthy african "americans" not wanting to help their less fortunate brothers and sisters along with poor African "Americans" not motivating themselves enough to try to grow economically, and all of our so-called organizations(NAACP etc.) Don't help the communities because their also in the pockets of "the man"

9. Orisons

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +643
    [QUOTE="Qualisha Carter-Irby, post: 974867, member: 57450" Thanks for your facts reiterated brother. I speak with Moorish brethren often all these facts have been regurgitated regularly.

I assume anybody who is a member of this particular group must know SOME of their history.

I have thought of solutions but with wealthy african "americans" not wanting to help their less fortunate brothers and sisters along with poor African "Americans" not motivating themselves enough to try to grow economically, and all of our so-called organizations(NAACP etc.)

Don't help the communities because their also in the pockets of "the man" /QUOTE] Undeniably our situation in the USA and worldwide is very very challenging because we’re STILL being warred on in every area of human activity by our so diverse array of eniemies, aren’t we [is there a specific reason why you’re not addressing assertions/answering my question in the so very very direct manner possible with this medium]?

What do you know about the GAP community of Tulsa circa 1920, Rosewood and the other African American communities that were so socio-economically successful within the USA [didn’t Jim Crow/Apartheid work better for our communities than Integration has since] that they were militarily attacked by the USA’s government in coalition with the KKK?

A
    dditionally, isn’t it obvious that the ongoing mass media/status quo’s ongoing focus on marginalizing/totally ignoring these so very very wealthy African American communities with their DO FOR SELF as standard ethos is due to the fact that they still represent a very easily DO-ABLE template for our communities in the USA, UK, the rest of the Diaspora and Africa in the 21st century [as opposed to the manner in which so many of us, including our leaders seem so intently focused on re-inventing the wheel}?

treszapotes1.jpg

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
  10. Qualisha Carter-Irby

United States
    Ratings:
    +1
    Gentrification makes it so that a black wallstreet can never again occur. Im genuinely confused on what it is you're asking me. Like I said before, I'm aware of my history. If i wanted lectures on my people's history I would research it myself... Im asking for meaningful solutions.. as I have offered in my question.