Black People Politics : Our future president on Slavery in America.

I dont know sometimes I just shake my head

Do we honestly think that
white supremists stopped planning and scheming

after the deaths of Malcolm, Martin, Fred Hampton, Huey,
Sonny Carson, Khalid Muhammed, and
Dr Clarke and Amos Wilson

and just rolled up in a coffin like Dracula waiting to only come out when black folks are asleep?

With the more then obvious news on every channel, in every newspaper, on every newswebsite, Black, white, conserative, progressive

about their very real, well planned and serious efforts

to return to state rights,

re-establish Jim Crow

spread genocide in Afrca and colonize the Caribean

we are still................................................. amazed?

what the real question is

THEREFORE

Now we know

when do we act like we know?

With all of the strategies and solutions for us to deafeat white supremac and have some real porseprity for ourselves and our children

actual plans given to us over the past 50 years, and still see us , amazed or
sit around saying "naughty naughty"
when no one ever said those who are evil will stop being evil

I am reminded of this old fairy tale we all heard and read in grade school;

The Three Sillies

ONCE upon a time there was a farmer and his wife who had one daughter, and she was courted by a gentleman. Every evening he used to come and see her, and stop to supper at the farmhouse, and the daughter used to be sent down into the cellar to draw the beer for supper.
So one evening she had gone down to draw the beer, and she happened to look up at the ceiling while she was drawing, and she saw a mallet stuck in one of the beams.
It must have been there a long, long time, but somehow or other she had never noticed it before, and she began a-thinking
. And she thought it was very dangerous to have that mallet there, for she said to herself:
'Suppose him and me was to be married, and we was to have a son, and he was to grow up to be a man, and come down into the cellar to draw the beer, like as I'm doing now, and the mallet was to fall on his head and kill him, what a dreadful thing it would be!' And she put down the candle and the jug, and sat herself down and began a-crying.............

http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/eng/eft/eft03.htm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back