Black People Politics : Our future president on Slavery in America.

Are the fictional characters of Archie and Edith--or Homer and Madge--a case study of the followers of these real life defenders of the American Way aka white life and culture?

Then ignorance ain't 'bliss'...

Also the truth will set us free...

Including them if they choose to be!

Most white folk weren't and aren't all that either:

Let us rise above and beyond what either Mad(ison) Avenue and/or Hollyweird hypes for obviously more than merely the sake of making a buck...

:SuN044:

these folks are scary because of thier ignorance and i say this because ronald reagan in a debate with jimmy carter stated that he remembered when there was no race problem in this country and we all know where he ended up,if these idiots get anywhere near any real power black folk are gonna be set back fifty years.

I dont know sometimes I just shake my head

Do we honestly think that
white supremists stopped planning and scheming

after the deaths of Malcolm, Martin, Fred Hampton, Huey,
Sonny Carson, Khalid Muhammed, and
Dr Clarke and Amos Wilson

and just rolled up in a coffin like Dracula waiting to only come out when black folks are asleep?

With the more then obvious news on every channel, in every newspaper, on every newswebsite, Black, white, conserative, progressive

about their very real, well planned and serious efforts

to return to state rights,

re-establish Jim Crow

spread genocide in Afrca and colonize the Caribean

we are still................................................. amazed?

what the real question is

THEREFORE

Now we know

when do we act like we know?

Like that spokesman said, Goerge Washington, Jefferson and others had slaves!!! --Yet she had the boldness to try to rewrite history...with blatant lies about these slaveholders and totally ignore how they built their foundation.

That spokesman sure did a good job.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back