Black People : on waiting for change:

Originally posted by ifasehun
if you are:

1. waiting for a messiah that will transform the world and that transformation will take no effort on your part.
  2. Waiting for aliens, or natural energy from outside of planet Earth to transform existence - and it requires no effort on your part.
  3. Waiting for a Prophet to be born or reborn and that prophet will transform the world - without any effort on your part.
  4. Waiting for one or a series of Earth changes that will transform the world - without any effort on your part.
    [/list=1]

then you are waiting in vain. there are plenty of miracles, prophets, messiahs and out of this world entities prepared to HELP you, but none to SAVE you. lol

any change that you see requires your PARTICIPATION.
    1. If you desire Physical Revolution: You better start it.
    2. If you desire a Spiritual Revolution without violence: You better start it.
    3. If you desire a change in consciousness - You better exemplify it.
    4. If you desire a change in societal norms - You better outline them.
      [/list=1]

anything else is folly. any leader that states otherwise is a phony.

God helps those that help themselves. any change on Earth is for your benefit not God's, so YOU will have to play a role.

You will have to be martyer willing to live or die, be celebrated or hated, loved or ridiculed, both teacher and student. You will have to MAKE your movement begin.

If you are waiting..you are waiting in vain. Period.

1. Have you posted this anywhere else on the net? It's a forceful declaration of what the struggle is all about. It gets right to the heart of the matter. It cuts through the propaganda of doctrine, the pretense of faith, and the deception of belief only religions.

It orients the focus of progress on the individual as a unit of the whole. Nothing in the history of mankind has ever been changed without the effort or desire or will of someone or 'ones' initiating that change by personal action.

I am participating in my own spiritual revolution with a physical effort to effect conscious change in social reform. The truth of which is easily discerned in my posts. I am hated and rediculed because of it. I am perceived as self-righteous because it is assumed I believe myself to be. I already live it. I am willing to die for it. I have taken the heat and the scorn and the hate for it. My outline would fill a book if I took all my replies and posts from these forums.

But I lead no one, I started my movement alone, and I don't want to be anyone's 'leader'. The only thing I want, the only thing I *need* is for someone to hear my message: Love.

Shut up *and* put up. Get with the program. Put your money where your mouth is. Actions speak louder than words.

It is said, a picture is worth a thousand words. The thousand words in this context could theoretically be an infinite number, the words are undefined as the picture is yet 'untaken'.

Now 'Picture' Love.

Does anyone *see* me?
      Hear me?
      Feel me?

But I digress. Sometimes I get carried away.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back