Black People : Ball Don't Lie A shooter kills a would-be robber in self-defense while waiting in line to buy LeBron

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
One witness says the deceased got what he deserved. From the Journal-Constitution:
“He [the shooter] really stood up for all of us,” said Taylor White, who told Channel 2 that he was in line when the shooting happened. “I salute the homie that did that.”​
Sorry, but that was non-justifiable. If he had pistol-slapped him (not whipped.... unless the pick-pocket fought back), I'd cheer. But, IMO, the punishment didn't fit the crime.​

Sorry, but that was non-justifiable. If he had pistol-slapped him (not whipped.... unless the pick-pocket fought back), I'd cheer. But, IMO, the punishment didn't fit the crime.​
This what happens when you get caught up in a materialistic WORLD it's happening more and more each day it is becoming the NORM to take a LIFE,or harm another the value of HUMANITY/LIFE is really taking a turn for the worse.......NO ONE IS SAFE is the WORLD BECOMING A WORLD OF PSYCOPATHS,ZOMBIE'S OR NO ONE CARES....IT'S SCARY OUT HERE......

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back