Black History : Oldest Civilization In The World,

How accurate is carbon dating???Since the beginning of Archeology,white scientists have discovered many artifacts that destroyed their whole paragdim on so called human history:stones tools well carve,iron pote,metal objects and even bracelts made from basalt and marble,most of these objects date back to 10 000 years,where according to evolutionnists human were just semi ape,and some of these objects are dating from 100 millions to 300 millions years,as you know for "them" there were no humans in this era!

Modern science is not reliable,and unfortunely most afrocentrist scholars use the false paragdim of Darwin,instead of using the african way,which is the power of memory.Some griots are trained from childhood to allow them to get access to the mind of an acestors which allow them to investigate the past.Im sure the people who live in this area know very well,the history of these ruins!

I hear, you, but a Griot can only go back so far back in memory w/ history.
Carbon dating goes back to the creation of the Universe itself.

This does not surprise me in the least. Although it may or may not be the oldest in the world, it does not and can not compare to the civilization that the world is presently functioning off of today. What is important is not "which one is the oldest but which one left us records in every area of living that we can see and read for ourselves." In other words, I myself admit that there is a span of time and a reality as it pertains to our people that I refer to as "dream history". In other words, if I wanted to know what language they spoke, how they lived, how they dressed, what their medical practices were, what their social structure was like, what their laws were, what their science was and everything else...no one could tell me. I can't function off of that. Therefore it becomes "dream history" and does me no good.

I am a descendant of the ancient Kemetians and their legacy is my legacy which in reality is a conglomeration of knowledge and wisdom from various parts of the continent we now call Africa, including South Africa.

^5 And w/ that said I cannot add any more to your statemant because I would cannot go any deeper than you have:)

Gobleki Tepe is another proof that the Black man civilisation has no beginning:

lol @t hunter gatherers,the truth is that we or i must say "They" have no clue or understanding of the way of life of the ancient civilisations.It take civilisize mens to built this:

Anatolia_hunter.jpg

gobekli_tepe.jpg

gobekli_tepe_2.jpg

gobekli_tepe_3.jpg

gobekli_tepe_5.jpg

You are so right W/ your post , and when you REALLY think of it who really knows the Worlds Civilization, GREAT RESEARCH!

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

How accurate is carbon dating???Since the beginning of Archeology,white scientists have discovered many artifacts that destroyed their whole paragdim on so called human history:stones tools well carve,iron pote,metal objects and even bracelts made from basalt and marble,most of these objects date back to 10 000 years,where according to evolutionnists human were just semi ape,and some of these objects are dating from 100 millions to 300 millions years,as you know for "them" there were no humans in this era!

Modern science is not reliable,and unfortunely most afrocentrist scholars use the false paragdim of Darwin,instead of using the african way,which is the power of memory.Some griots are trained from childhood to allow them to get access to the mind of an acestors which allow them to investigate the past.Im sure the people who live in this area know very well,the history of these ruins!

decipherx1 said:
I hear, you, but a Griot can only go back so far back in memory w/ history.
Carbon dating goes back to the creation of the Universe itself.

Seneb,

I tend to agreee with your position here, and the below link explains why. On the other hand, decipherx1 is applauded for his continuous effort to maintain amiable discourse, and I am certain he will continue to do so, a fine example for all of us to adopt, for real(an RBG collective agenda).

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=494348&postcount=742

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back