Black History : Oldest Civilization In The World,

I hear, you, but a Griot can only go back so far back in memory w/ history.
Carbon dating goes back to the creation of the Universe itself.

I understand what you say,but carbon dating is physical evidences,ancestral memories is spiritual evidences,so nowadays we need both.But let think about this:which method is better?Digging the soil in search of fossils and using so called chemical methods OR Going back to the past by yourself via your ancestors?I rather visit the past,then i will see the truth by myself,no more speculation about who were who,who created this who originated that etc...YOU SEE THE STUFF BY YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU HAVE LIVED IN THIS ERA.It's like the atom,they will always find older bones or artifacts(im sure they hide a lot of evidences which destroy their dogmas) and so on etc...The truth is that Earth is much older that they want make us to believe and most important the Black man is much older than they say.
We know that our planet is a living entity,in blackroots science it say that the planet experiences a complete "overhaul" of its continents every 700 000 years which involve cataclysms that totally rearrange the continents.

Basically i will not underestimated the power of our mind,ask the Dogon how they get this knowledge!

By the way there is a Turkish man named Harun Yahya is well know in the muslim world for being the head of the anti darwinism movement.He wrote several books who debunked Darwin that you guys can download,check out especially "a historical lie the stone age".

http://www.harunyahya.com/en.m_download_list.php

Of course be careful with his pseudo islamist white muslim propaganda:em2300:

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

I understand what you say,but carbon dating is physical evidences,ancestral memories is spiritual evidences,so nowadays we need both.But let think about this:which method is better?Digging the soil in search of fossils and using so called chemical methods OR Going back to the past by yourself via your ancestors?I rather visit the past,then i will see the truth by myself,no more speculation about who were who,who created this who originated that etc...YOU SEE THE STUFF BY YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU HAVE LIVED IN THIS ERA.It's like the atom,they will always find older bones or artifacts(im sure they hide a lot of evidences which destroy their dogmas) and so on etc...The truth is that Earth is much older that they want make us to believe and most important the Black man is much older than they say.
We know that our planet is a living entity,in blackroots science it say that the planet experiences a complete "overhaul" of its continents every 700 000 years which involve cataclysms that totally rearrange the continents.

Basically i will not underestimated the power of our mind,ask the Dogon how they get this knowledge!

My brother friend Seneb,

I am wholeheartedly with you on the griot portion of your argument, and I certainly appreciate how you worded it, very deep thoughts indeed. On the old earth side however, doesn't this open the close door of evolution by assigning million of year concepts, all over again?

One reply is sufficient for me, it is not my intent to go back and forth on the question, just trading ideas between comrades in arms:)...Peace In

Yes the Dogon are VERY deep because they knew about Sirrus B long before anyone else on thje planet it seem, orbiting around Sirrus A.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back