Black People : Occupy The Hood Aims To Draw People Of Color To Occupy Wall Street

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Thanks, really enjoyed the 50 photos...also #25 was on point with this inscription, but for the color misrepresentation of Christ:

Peace In,

Alan Taylor usually does a pretty good job of curating out some good content. They don't skimp on bandwidth and provide high rest beautiful collections.

Our conditions have always been thanks to middle white America and white America as a whole. My point no matter what the results , Most Black people who go participate there who benefit a thing from this. This white on white crimes, we have been fighting for thing like this for centuries now, the so called middle White folks finally get a glimpse of what we have been going thru for years in this country, being exploited by greed and corruptions of White people. No matter what we had we lost it to them. Our Lands, culture, languages , they took them all . No man this is a white thing, like I said you best served keep your distance and observe.

Detroit and the entire rust belt don't look like White on White crimes to me. No one is pretending that there aren't race issues in America past or present. And, they're not only just getting a glimpse of it. I could point you to some resources on how corporate chains destroyed classically small American businesses, but I have a feeling you'll just point out something worse as if that somehow dismisses what's going on now.

If I pointed out that right now there are people suffering one of the worst famines in Africa's recent history, would that make occupy wall street any less worthwhile? No. It definitely wouldn't make the problems Black Americans have faced for the last few decades any less meaningful either.

I'm just going to commend all the younger generations out there who are ignoring your advice and trying to do something. The saffron and jasmine rebellions have taught them all something, and they've gotten off their rear ends to get loud and organized.

Some of the same OccupyLA folks were out today rallying against police brutality while most Blacks here are sleeping on the Oscar Grant incident. The OWS movement has a lot of potential so long as it is not co-opted by the Obama liberals or the Ron Paul fanatics.

313215_10150336957530942_175868780941_8587538_413993865_n.jpg
Some of the same OccupyLA folks were out today rallying against police brutality while most Blacks here are sleeping on the Oscar Grant incident. The OWS movement has a lot of potential so long as it is not co-opted by the Obama liberals or the Ron Paul fanatics.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back