Black People Politics : Obama says … Transgender/together

Amid Shouts of 'Shame,' House GOP Defeats Gay Rights Measure

Democrats shouted "shame," but dozens of House Republicans switched their votes and defeated a measure to protect gay rights.

The vote on Thursday was 213-212.

President Barack Obama has issued an executive order that bars discrimination against LGBT employees by federal contractors ...

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/US...il_job=1668977_05192016&s=al&dkt_nbr=tsvbjnin

GetFile.aspx

Thursday, 19 May 2016 02:58 PM

:facepalm:
This guy represents your position well, doesn't he willa?

Video: These Anti-Trans Bigots Have Been Trolling Target Bathrooms in the Worst Ways

In a clip the Gazette uploaded to YouTube, Martone bashes the policy, saying it allows "crazy guys" to "dress up to get in [the women's restroom]" so they "can get a view of a woman." Martone made pointed remarks about men who dress up to go into a women's bathroom to peep, right before he entered a women's bathroom in a wig and skirt ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/anti-trans-bigots-trolling-target-151300312.html

5ebac042615eb9fefbcddca39fe7033d

These Anti-Trans Bigots Have Been Trolling Target Bathrooms in the Worst Ways
Source: Mic/YouTube

Yes. He's taking his chances coming in with that wig on and beard. I would not think it funny. I would be asking him why he was coming in. If he could read the look on my face he better be stepping aside, especially if I have a daughter with me.:SuN012: I am not as yet Sondra with the semi automatic. But I do remember driving into a federal parking lot one time and the guard there asked me if I had any weapons with me. I raised my hand in a claw shape showing my fingernails and said, "Yes. These!" He did not think that funny. He let me through anyway.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back