Black People Politics : Obama says … Transgender/together

With that said, who is dumb enough to assault someone in a restroom, that has only one exit?
They are asking to be caught. And if a new law is the only thing keeping this from happening now, ok but not buying into the sensationalism.

This is not what one stated previously...

So which is it?
Confusing

Isn't that what one was doing by claiming "men" would do this, and "women" wouldn't do that?

Attempting to present "intent" without proof
This is what is referred to a "pre-crime policing"... Minority Report is an interesting little sci fi flick.

Which is why the law should have some form of universal application as to not seem biased or discriminatory.
So, if a woman enters a bathroom and sees someone dressed as a man and looks like a man, Bono does a pretty good job of that if we didn't recognize her, then that woman would be put on alert trying to figure out the situation. A sudden fear.

Women wouldn't assault a kid in a bathroom as I already said. Men would take the chance believing they could over power the woman and run.

... Could it be that if she did report it, Wal-Mart would have ran the video and seen no such "other woman"? Or you would not have gotten the publicity that you wanted?

Who knows, any guess is as good as mine. But here is what I do know, this whole issue is beyond "absurd." As I've stated before,

https://destee.com/threads/obama-says-…-transgender-together.86414/page-4#post-950504

the definition of Transgender and Gender Identity is being loosely determined by the system, unnecessarily. Anyone desiring to become the opposite sex, must go all the way and exchange their born sex organ as well, not to just self-identify, thus creating a kind of gender-fluidity.

What? the link said that 49% of Transgender to women have HIV? And only 1/3 of that 49% ever goes into remission. I wonder how many non Transgender women have HIV in the general population, .001%?.

I oppose men in my restroom, because the millions of gender correct women have spent a life time trying to avoid being inappropriate, and what about discrimination of Muslim women who cover themselves in a scarf, a shirt past the wrist and pants past the ankle. That is American Muslim, the rest are in burkas. How many Muslim women are there? Don't they have rights? Plus are you all also wanting to teach your children that they should try out being the opposite sex now and then? This has praise from the politically correct in education. Confusion for the kids.

Are you bias in selecting portions of the link/article on percentages? Here's some of what you omitted, willa:

Transgender women are 49 times more likely to be living with HIV than the general population. That statistic on its face is startling, but when you consider the societal barriers these women face, it’s hardly surprising. Rampant employment discrimination pushing many into sex work as their only option for economic survival, lack of access to quality healthcare, constant discrimination — it all adds up to create these overwhelming odds. These are the issues McCrory and our other elected officials should focus on addressing.

Shouldn’t our elected officials be able to say the same about the problems they’re trying to solve? Stigma and shame drive some of the biggest problems facing society’s most marginalized populations. An unacceptably high percentage of LGBT teens are severely bullied. Only 30 percent of Americans with HIV reach viral suppression, many too ashamed to seek appropriate care. The transgender homicide rate is at an all-time high, driven by fear and prejudice.

I can hardly wait till Megan Kelly learns from personal experience. How about when a baritone voice asks for toilet paper in the next stall and then slides a foot under the wall in to her stall.:laughing: Or how about if he stands on the toilet and looks over and asks for the toilet paper, please. Perfectly innocent. Are we going to have big pepper spray fights in the ladies' room?

As far as we know, Megyn could be a closet transgender, her voice is baritone also.

:facepalm:
This guy represents your position well, doesn't he willa?

Video: These Anti-Trans Bigots Have Been Trolling Target Bathrooms in the Worst Ways

In a clip the Gazette uploaded to YouTube, Martone bashes the policy, saying it allows "crazy guys" to "dress up to get in [the women's restroom]" so they "can get a view of a woman." Martone made pointed remarks about men who dress up to go into a women's bathroom to peep, right before he entered a women's bathroom in a wig and skirt ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/anti-trans-bigots-trolling-target-151300312.html

5ebac042615eb9fefbcddca39fe7033d

These Anti-Trans Bigots Have Been Trolling Target Bathrooms in the Worst Ways
Source: Mic/YouTube

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back