Black People Politics : Obama orders U.S. troops to help chase down African 'army' leader

I admit, I am still learning but I have to ask, who helped to put these corrupt officials into power to begin with? And who is that are providing these gorillas with the weapons they use to carry out their massacres? Watching the documentary Apocalypse Africa has opened my eyes to much. Now, whenever I see any outside forces interfering in African matters under the guise of helping, I think to myself, once again the fox are pretending to protect the hen house.

The law of supply and demand, bro. You have the money or resource, they'll supply you the weapon and there are no shortage of suppliers that for sure. Trouble here is people think Africa exists in a vacuum. It doesn't and it is surrounded by predators. The thick veil of superstition and lack of education is the reason why the people of Africa can be easily exploited by a corrupt few. Whiteys will be here to supply the weapon if there's money to make. Do you think I blame them? No. It's like blaming a wolf for having to kill inorder to live. Again it is Africa that must step up its game.
This is called a pragmatic view of the world. Thinking that whiteys will have mercy on you and help you is dellusional. it is all about moves and countermoves. It is also how to make a positive out of a negative.

"Obama sending US troops to oil rich Uganda and other African countries"

U.S. President Barack Obama on Friday announced the deployment of around 100 U.S. special operations troops to Uganda to fight the rebel group known as the Lord’s Resistance Army.

In a letter to Congress, Obama informed that in the next months further U.S. troops will be shipped out to other African countries as well, including South Sudan, the Central African Republic and the Democratic Republic of Congo.

In 2009, an announcement was made of a large oil discovery in Uganda, which the company Heritage Oil claimed could be the largest onshore discovery in sub-Saharan Africa. Paul Atherton, chief financial officer, told The Times that the wider field it was developing, dubbed Buffalo-Giraffe, had several “billions of barrels of oil in place”.

He said that the field, which is 9,000 square kilometers in size – or six times the size of Greater London – was unquestionably the largest onshore discovery made in sub-Saharan Africa in at least 20 years, possibly ever. “It’s a world-class discovery, the most exciting new basin in Africa in decades.”

http://moraloutrage.wordpress.com/2...-oil-rich-uganda-and-other-african-countries/

Kony may indeed be a bad dude that needs to be removed due to his alleged role in the atrocities of many
people in the central african republic, however, does one suspect there's more to it? That something greater is at
play?

Will those "100 troops" balloon to several 1000 or more, given our
history. One example comes to mind is the so called 3600, or so
"ambassadors" that first went to vietnam and how that ballooned
in, what, 100,000 fully armed ambassadors?

Someone made this point, I thought it a rather interesting perspective:

"Despite all the problems we currently face, for the first time
in U.S. history, a U.S. President will directly involve this nation
in the heart of a conflict in Africa. An African American President
warring in his father's homeland..."

peace

He's trying regain the black vote after being told that his ratings had slipped due to his attack of Lybia amongst other things ....

Trying to clean up his image, imho.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back