Black People Politics : Obama orders U.S. troops to help chase down African 'army' leader

This is the old Illuminati /Ordo Ab Chiao Order out of Chaos;

Create a monster to commit inhuman atrocities, that terrorize citizens from resource rich soils for the profit of corporations,

then after the profits are made

get rid of the evidence!

Idi Amin, Noriega, Pol Pot, Mobutu, Baby Doc, Jonas Savimbi, Saddam Hussein

The bug question is now does the AU see this as just another domino in AFRICOM'S desire to colonize the entire continent

Libya, Cote Divoire, Somalia, ousting revolutionary young leaders in SA to keep the finances there under Zionist domination

their strategy is good and they are coming from all sides

Africa is doomed if we do not think race first, and understand an injury to one i an injury to all

Do you not suspect an ulterior motive?

When idi amin was whilin' the u.s. did not intervene.

When the junjuweed (sp), along side the sudan govt
were killing and raping folks of the darfur, the u.s. did
not intervene.

When the conflict between the hutu were killing the tutsi by the
thousands (or was it the tutsi killing the hutu), the u.s.
govt did not intervene.

As an aside, the u.s. invaded grenada (sp), led by general
collin powell. A black man in charge of leading a force
against a black country.

Do you not see the irony in all that?

Only weak, powerless governments have no ulterior motives. States are always cold calculating monsters that have their own interest first at heart. It's also ludicrous to count on a predominantly white nation to intervene in African affairs all the time. Not going to blame Africans for the atrocities you mention either, simply because large societies have psychotic periods as they evolve; however, hopefully, they learn from their mistakes, which could have been avoided with some common sense.

To me it doesn't matter whether there are ulterior motives; what matters is, are they going to be harmful or beneficial to Africa as a whole, since it is impossible for Africa to be an actor on the world stage if it remains isolated.

African nations must step up their game as well. But the problem here are corrupt leaders that think only of lining their pockets. Those ought to be assassinated as essentially they are reducing a nation to a private property. But who are we fooling, Obama doesn't have the balls to assassinate every corrupt leader of Africa and I'll be revolted if a white President were to do this.

Only weak, powerless governments have no ulterior motives.States are always cold calculating monsters that have their own interest first at heart. It's also ludicrous to count on a predominantly white nation to intervene in African affairs all the time.

Where resources/geo-politics are concerned, "predominantly white" nations do "intervene" in afrikan "affairs all the time" because it is in their interest to do so and we can take that to the (imf/world) bank.

Not going to blame Africans for the atrocities you mention either, simply because large societies have psychotic periods as they evolve; however, hopefully, they learn from their mistakes, which could have been avoided with some common sense.

To me it doesn't matter whether there are ulterior motives; what matters is, are they going to be harmful or beneficial to Africa as a whole, since it is impossible for Africa to be an actor on the world stage if it remains isolated.

As a humble suggestion, I ask that you reach out to Ankhur regarding africom.

African nations must step up their game as well. But the problem here are corrupt leaders that think only of lining their pockets. Those ought to be assassinated as essentially they are reducing a nation to a private property. But who are we fooling, Obama doesn't have the balls to assassinate every corrupt leader of Africa and I'll be revolted if a white President were to do this

I don't know if you've thought of this or not, but have you ever wondered why the international community sales disproportionately more weapons to afrika and hardly, if at all, any agricultural equipment?

"Of all of our studies, history is best qualified to reward our research". Based on the above quote, I encourage that you seek out the books I've recommended and in addition, go cop the the documentary "hidden colors" and "apocalyps africa: made in america".

I applaud the comments in this thread. When I heard this in the news the other night I really got a cold chill. Why? Because as much as we would like to have a righteous and just govt in America that works in the interest of humanity, history tells us the opposite. Based on that history one can surmise only one outcome; that there is an ulterior motive at hand here. If there isn't then you can knock me over with a feather, seriously. At that point I will applaud this move.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back