Black People Politics : obama gives up his presidency

Adam Clayton Powell did a ton of Pork Barrelling and real deal making to get more legisaltre put in effect then any legislator in the history of the nation

60 pieces of legislature that benefited black folks directly or inadvertantly

and he definatly would not call this a compromise,

fact of the mater is the majority of progressive Democrats in the White house do not beleive that either

But, you arent allowed to use common sense. Now go stand in the corner

:em0200:

But, you arent allowed to use common sense. Now go stand in the corner

:em0200:

brother I am not making comments regarding your lover I am making comments about the chief executivve of a corporate oligarchy whose

actions would be clear to some black folks if he was white

you have refuted none of the facts I
posted

so what is this about?

I disagree with the folks who say Obama has given up. Obama accomplished everything he said he would. He ended the war, came up with a health care solution (whether you agree with it or not) and he has managed to keep us from falling completely into the economic abyss. But y'all not paying attention to that I see. George Bush had the privileged of 8 year to screw up the country. Obama has been on the job 2 years.

[SIZE="2"I got kicked in the groin, and poked in both eyes so many times here for telling the truth about our brother, that I have to wear a cup and dark shades everytime I use webtv or a computer

Barak Hussein Obama, is a brother with more then likely an IQ greater then any president ever.
He is the epitome of the gangsta rap executive.
1 death orders, for legal CIA wet ops
2 a war in Afghhanistan to get the best doogie
3 making sure that his benefactors win out lovely, like Goldman Sachs, and General Dynmics;military manufacturer

and realy what bro can say they have a job for only 4 years, and get paid 3 million, with a half a million per year for life, and the kind of busineress connections any billionaire would envy.

This is a man that makes no mistakes,
and says things to let folks know what direction he is going in

for instance, he clearly told black folks not to expect anything, even reparations

he told black folks in Africa not to expect anything either, with the intent to put AFRICOM into full effect

On his first interview, on "60 Minutes"

he said very clearly and in excelelent english

"I can come like FDR or I could come like Ronald Reagan"

He filled his saff with the low lifes of history,
within 3 months of office

Larry Summers, the wonderful gentleman that said women were too stupid to do engineering, and that it would be an excellent idea for multinationals to dump toxic waste in Africa
becuase, "they have a low life expectancy any how so what's the harm!"

who along with his Boy Wonder Timothy Geithner;

destroyed the safegaurd to another US depression the Glass Steagal Act;
which made hedge funds, derivatives and subprime loans illegal, and made sure banks only did what baks were supposed to do and not gamble away thier csomers money

after destroying the savings pensions and financial security of homes and credit for the millions of black folks here they destroyed mn of our jobs as well by working with Phil Graham and Knewt Ginrich, to create GATT and NAFTA,
which not only destroyed the manufacturing base here outsourcing 75%,
but also destroyed the environment and union protection, people had in the nations that the manufacturers moved to like Mexico, that cuased millions to flee after seeing union workers lynched, supervisors rapeing women employees on the reg,
and babies born deformed from polluted water and drug lords hired by US firms to police all of that crap , and then come here to unintentionaly undercut even more jobs.

He kept that idiot Gates
in the military control, you know the gangsta thug who while n CIA worked with Ollie, to get that crack epidemic going and rolling in full steam.

He put ole Joe Neckbone from Chicago, Arne-regentrify-the-hood-Duncan,
you remember, the guy that Black parents hated for closing schools in the Black community, working with crooked politians to change zones to insure regentrification, and tried to privatize or militarize, what ever schools left,
put this knuck in charge of national education

He put Vilsak,
the darling of Monsanto and other GMO producers in charge of agriculture.

He put Jim Jones,
about as blood thirsty as that other jim Jones at the helm of military command,
a man who eptomized what Eisenhower warned about as representative of the miltiary Industrial complex

Cap and Trade; bail out for the rich

Health care bill; bail out fo the HMOs

exit strategy in Iraq; colonize the darn place, and police it with Blackwater

policy towards Isreal; well most have heard that speech to AIPAC, 3 weeks after the inaugaration

Throw Bush and Cheney in jail for what one of the surviving Nuremberg judges said were
"crimes worse then what we adjured over back then"
Oh all of that is behind us now

We went on and on with

"Oh you gotta give him a chance"
, while he did not give us any.

He quickly gave a trillion to corporate crimes and then turned around and told you and I there is no money for teachers, fireman, jobs, or unemployment extensions

The brother is crafty, whily and knows exactly what he is doing and with intent,

and even his white house democratic congress are starting to see what is realy going on.

He is the executive director of a corporatist oligarchy headed towards fascism

after the Kennedy assasination there were no more presidents just managers for corporate interest,
and he was well aware of that when he took the job, and I think he is doing an excellent job.

I will not criticize him or wonder at what he is doing or not doing,
however I will wonder why we as Africans here in America, will not focus on Black nationalism in some form or another,
after seeing what a black head of state will do, what do we expect from the next white one and will we be in a position of economic solidarty and safety by the time they remove the government benefits that so many are dependant on in a national economy intentional designed to go down the toilet so the rich can take the spoils of war
[SIZE]
can anyone refute any of this?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back