Black People Politics : obama gives up his presidency

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by jamesfrmphilly, Dec 11, 2010.

1. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,743
    obama has given up. not enough voted in 2010. no one will vote for him in 2012.
    he has forgotten that he is the president and can veto. sad to see.

"The President is playing checkers while his opponents are playing chess. In chess you threaten an opponents lesser piece (pawn, rook, etc) in order to checkmate his more valuable piece – Queen/King.

For Republicans the Queen/King has always been Social Security/Medicare and more recently Obama’s healthcare program.

Since the days of Reagan they’ve launched a decades war against social programs. But they could never attack the programs directly or risk facing the wrath of the electorate. So what they have been doing is denying the government tax revenues – a strategy known as “starving the beast”. Deny the government revenue, create massive deficits then say that to deal with the deficits you have to cut Social Security and other social programs.

This is the reason deficits have ballooned under Reagan, Bush 1 and Bush 2. And soon the calls for privatizing or cutting social security.
    The Deficit Commission already suggested raising Social Security age and cutting Social Security cost of living adjustments.
    Bush already tried to privatize Social Security (a quick way to essentially dismantle it).

So back to the chess game. Threaten the President’s pawn (unemployment benefits) in order to checkmate the real bounty – the King (Social Security, Medicare and other social programs).
    If the President takes the bait the deficit balloons by 900 million. Then early next year when Congress has to vote to raise the US debt ceiling (or risk worldwide financial meltdown) Republicans will complain about the President’s huge deficits and force severe cuts in Social Security or force repeal of “Obamacare” in exchange for raising the deficit.

This doesn’t even mention the “Trojan Horse” of the 2% payroll tax cut that will just essentially drain money from the Social Security trust fund thus strengthening future arguments for Social Security cuts."

http://thefreshxpress.com/2010/12/barack-obamas-is-morally-reprehensible/#comment-49427

2. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,135

sigh

:10500:Why is it every time this man has a set back. One like all other presidents before him. Everyone tries to declare him an immediate lame duck?

:em0200:

3. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    [SIZE="2"I got kicked in the groin, and poked in both eyes so many times here for telling the truth about our brother, that I have to wear a cup and dark shades everytime I use webtv or a computer

Barak Hussein Obama, is a brother with more then likely an IQ greater then any president ever.
    He is the epitome of the gangsta rap executive.
    1 death orders, for legal CIA wet ops
    2 a war in Afghhanistan to get the best doogie
    3 making sure that his benefactors win out lovely, like Goldman Sachs, and General Dynmics;military manufacturer

and realy what bro can say they have a job for only 4 years, and get paid 3 million, with a half a million per year for life, and the kind of busineress connections any billionaire would envy.

This is a man that makes no mistakes,
    and says things to let folks know what direction he is going in

for instance, he clearly told black folks not to expect anything, even reparations

he told black folks in Africa not to expect anything either, with the intent to put AFRICOM into full effect

On his first interview, on "60 Minutes"

he said very clearly and in excelelent english

"I can come like FDR or I could come like Ronald Reagan"

He filled his saff with the low lifes of history,
    within 3 months of office

Larry Summers, the wonderful gentleman that said women were too stupid to do engineering, and that it would be an excellent idea for multinationals to dump toxic waste in Africa
    becuase, "they have a low life expectancy any how so what's the harm!"

who along with his Boy Wonder Timothy Geithner;

destroyed the safegaurd to another US depression the Glass Steagal Act;
    which made hedge funds, derivatives and subprime loans illegal, and made sure banks only did what baks were supposed to do and not gamble away thier csomers money

after destroying the savings pensions and financial security of homes and credit for the millions of black folks here they destroyed mn of our jobs as well by working with Phil Graham and Knewt Ginrich, to create GATT and NAFTA,
    which not only destroyed the manufacturing base here outsourcing 75%,
    but also destroyed the environment and union protection, people had in the nations that the manufacturers moved to like Mexico, that cuased millions to flee after seeing union workers lynched, supervisors rapeing women employees on the reg,
    and babies born deformed from polluted water and drug lords hired by US firms to police all of that crap , and then come here to unintentionaly undercut even more jobs.

He kept that idiot Gates
    in the military control, you know the gangsta thug who while n CIA worked with Ollie, to get that crack epidemic going and rolling in full steam.

He put ole Joe Neckbone from Chicago, Arne-regentrify-the-hood-Duncan,
    you remember, the guy that Black parents hated for closing schools in the Black community, working with crooked politians to change zones to insure regentrification, and tried to privatize or militarize, what ever schools left,
    put this knuck in charge of national education

He put Vilsak,
    the darling of Monsanto and other GMO producers in charge of agriculture.

He put Jim Jones,
    about as blood thirsty as that other jim Jones at the helm of military command,
    a man who eptomized what Eisenhower warned about as representative of the miltiary Industrial complex

Cap and Trade; bail out for the rich

Health care bill; bail out fo the HMOs

exit strategy in Iraq; colonize the darn place, and police it with Blackwater

policy towards Isreal; well most have heard that speech to AIPAC, 3 weeks after the inaugaration

Throw Bush and Cheney in jail for what one of the surviving Nuremberg judges said were
    "crimes worse then what we adjured over back then"
    Oh all of that is behind us now

We went on and on with

"Oh you gotta give him a chance"
    , while he did not give us any.

He quickly gave a trillion to corporate crimes and then turned around and told you and I there is no money for teachers, fireman, jobs, or unemployment extensions

The brother is crafty, whily and knows exactly what he is doing and with intent,

and even his white house democratic congress are starting to see what is realy going on.

He is the executive director of a corporatist oligarchy headed towards fascism

after the Kennedy assasination there were no more presidents just managers for corporate interest,
    and he was well aware of that when he took the job, and I think he is doing an excellent job.

I will not criticize him or wonder at what he is doing or not doing,
    however I will wonder why we as Africans here in America, will not focus on Black nationalism in some form or another,
    after seeing what a black head of state will do, what do we expect from the next white one and will we be in a position of economic solidarty and safety by the time they remove the government benefits that so many are dependant on in a national economy intentional designed to go down the toilet so the rich can take the spoils of war
    [SIZE]

4. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,743
    this is not a "set back", this is betrayal of the people who voted him in.

5. Bxblasta

Bxblasta Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +160
    It was good to have the experience of seeing a black U.S president, but the glamour and the illusion of a black messiah has not faded for many blacks YET. In my opinion I give Obama another year of Maintaining good rapport with African Americans until the majority of blacks begin losing faith and reality sets in again. Even Cornell West is trying to warn us of the agenda Obama is pushing. Black people wake up!

6. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,743
    :geek:....by 2012 he will have no vote

7. Bxblasta

Bxblasta Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +160
    I cannot disagree with you on that. Not too long ago I believed that Obama was going to get that second term based off the way Obama handlers were promoting him, but now I'm leaning more towards the theory of "build him up to tear him down." The wrestling match known as "politics" is climaxing right now, and to tell you the truth I'm loving the game being played right now, its better than anything on "prime time" television.

8. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622

:SuN049:

9. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    nothing funny about being African in a nation where ones ancestors were kidnapped here and raped of their culture, and the knowledge of their family lineage.

10. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    :qqb020:

Better that than a hater.