Black People Politics : barack obama stutters and gives hollow answers to young black males

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by emanuel goodman, Aug 4, 2008.

1. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Barack Obama gives hollow answers to attack placed on him by young black males in florida .such as predatory lending and he was a civil rights lawyer in regards to attack on young black men in america. Also told the young black males t that they could vote for some one else. There is the compasion for the young black male we have been waiting for. "sit down shut up"
    "predatory lending". When are yall gonna wake up? Hell just dont vote at all at this point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pod1Kr-q6us

2. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,148

What was McCain's answer to these black men? Oh that's right, they never asked him what his agenda for them was. This smacks of a publican dirty tricks campaign. Dont fall for the hype brother. We wont

3. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759

I do not want to vote for mccain . I interested in obama so i ask things of him. mAKE SENSE? HOTEP

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    there is already a thread open on this subject......

5. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,148

I'm making very good sense. :madd: You guys keep thinking he's suppose to respond just to you and you have NEVER required required any other candidate to do so. That smacks of hypocracy! :skillet: YOU need to make sense

6. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759

:eek:oops:my bad i thought he would listen to us like he has vowed to do . I never expected anything from the other canadites. I guess i and others like me actually belived in the brother and thought we were an audience he would entertain. my mistake i see whats up now. p.s u aint gotta hit me we can tlk it out hotep

7. mazimtaim

mazimtaim Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +50
    Obama and his "answers"

Hello Everybody, I had an experience this weekend. I went to one of Obama's churches. Father Pfleger's church on the southside of Chicago. Well. . .it was a bit of an experience.

I think we owe Obama some leeway. We need to grant the brotha a little latitude. Father Pflegler is Obama's other racist pastor. . .well. . .as he is known in the blogosphere. Father Pflegler is a "White" pastor of a church in the hood on the southside. The church is attended by mostly "Black" folks, but of course there are "Whites", Latinos, Asians, etc.

I can see why the Obamas were attracted to these churches. It is indeed rare to walk into a church and see a gigantic likeness of the Christ as a man of color.

[​IMG]

It is rare to see services so unashamedly African/African-American in their approach. To hear drums, see African art, pottery, symbols, displayed/used in service. To hear beautiful voices, unscripted and unconditional praise for the Lord. To hear condemnation of the status quo through scripture. To hear "White" supremacy critiqued and debunked through God's word.

I do not know how on God's Green Earth, that a man and a woman, can sit through such services for 20+ years and not hear that message. Because I have sat through one at each church. . .and I have heard those messages loud and clear.

Father Pflegler talks about "White" supremacy", "White" Entitlement", and this society's dysfunction. He talks about transforming this country and changing its direction.

Odd. . .I heard almost the same exact message at Trinity a few week earlier. Odd, that Obama's campaign is about "change" and transformation.

Now, I could be wrong. Perhaps Obama is not all that deep. Maybe he was just looking for a place to fit in and found this community. But I would think that perhaps, we could just get an understanding of the situation here.

The Majority of "Whites" in this country would feel instant intimidation walking into either one of these Churches. They force you to deal with ignorance and racist mythology from the first step inside of their doors. I could understand Trinity, because it was non-denomination. But this is a Roman Catholic Church.

But not to stray away from my main point, something is not right. Either the man is the greatest traitor/double-agent of all time. Or he has a plan that was born in this community.

Maybe it is all a good acting job. But after seeing what I have seen, and after hearing what I have heard, I just don't think so.

United Church of Christ
    http://www.tucc.org/about.htm

St. Sabina Catholic Church
    http://a.saintsabina.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogsection&id=4&Itemid=27

8. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Brother, Obama is a LEO under the influence of Ancestral Spirits that many of us lost sight of long ago. This thing is way beyond Obama the personality and political agenda. There are many who reject any form of "Christianity" outright so I expect them to remain critical and skeptical. But I will put it this way.

Lion of Judah equals the astrological sign of Leo. Obama himself represents a metaphor.

Peace

9. ang-EL

ang-EL Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +50
    The Jews Killed Jesus I guess the so-called Blacks will kill Obama.....

Allow his pressence alone to elevate the minds and possibilities of our youth. Some thing we never had some of us neve dreamed of.

10. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    we have the presence of condellesa rice and mr colin powell in high ranking postions. That has done nothing for our youth as they ask me why did she allow the war to happen and why did colin powell sell the greatest lie ever told. this is what happens to our people once they join there squad they immediatley do the bidding of the team. I hope i am wrong as hell on this one.