Black Parenting : No dating until 18?

Thank you for clarifying Carrie.. i was a lil on edge .. .so my apoligies for my harshness. I understand what you are saying when you say steps.. and yes.. 13 is entirely too young to be dating.. even 20 years ago.. I wasnt allowed to have boys call my house till i was 13.. I also advocate going thru stages.. yes I agree that society rushes thisngs too much.. after dating.. and kissing hugging.. whats next? most go to oral.. then sex.. im glad you found a way to slow things down.. i do intend to use a modified verson of what you and my mother did in rearing my children.. id encourage her not to start dating in college either.. cause on campus day.. like vultures waiting to attack the upperclassmen watch the freshmen move in.. and life vultures.. they plan their attack.. i will say i fell victim to the "romance" in college.. tehre are so many things going on and thru college I felt the need not to date anymore.. as a 20y/o grad student ... I have found my mate not at school but a conference on African American Awareness.. for desease control and health. Men truly dont get any better in college.. they just have mroe women to practice with.
thanks carrie for explaining you p.o.v.. :)-poetic

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back