Black People : New Race/Species of Human Discovered

wow...just seeing this now, because I woke up this morning asking myself the question of "how would Black folks react if we were to find out that white folks were lying about their origins?"....we get caught up in the "traditional" theories without ever critically analyzing and questioning them...on top of that we fail to stay up to date on new information, because we are still stuck on old theoretical concepts that we treat as "undeniable facts"......in a lot of ways it is a sort of Eurocentric stance we take towards such information...

Notice how quick it was mentioned and then glossed over that all non-Africans have Neanderthal DNA?

That might explain the aggression of the others .....

I'm reminded of the book, "The Iceman Inheritance: ..." by John Henrik Clarke for some reason .....

Thanks for enlightening me, I didn't realize that Clarke co-authored that work with Bradley...

Peace In,

Notice how quick it was mentioned and then glossed over that all non-Africans have Neanderthal DNA?

That might explain the aggression of the others .....

I'm reminded of the book, "The Iceman Inheritance: ..." by John Henrik Clarke for some reason .....

Speaking of Iceman Inheritance, I bought that one a few weeks ago. I'm about to crack it open this weekend actually.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back