Black People : I'll admit, i'm suspicious of Critical Race Theory

The black community didn't choose it, we didnt vet it, or approve it. It was FOISTED UPON us by a group of far-left academics who created it. I'm suspicious of the people behind it. It reeks of folks who want to use black people to further their own ends
it ? do you know what 'it' is ?

The black community didn't choose it, we didnt vet it, or approve it. It was FOISTED UPON us by a group of far-left academics who created it. I'm suspicious of the people behind it. It reeks of folks who want to use black people to further their own ends

Say what? You saying there no such thing as systemic inherent racism buried within in the legal and penal laws of Amerika?
Is that what you say'n?

Rhetorical question....... are you a troll?

it ? do you know what 'it' is ?
Oh I know exactly what "it" is. Because i've done my own studying and dont rely on the talking heads from the media. I know the essentially marxist ideological roots of the folks behind it.

i also know all of the rhetorical trickery they employ, claiming that CRT isnt really even being taught, they like to claim. CRT proper may be what is taught in law school and the stuff in primary school may go by different names, but its exactly the same thing, so CRT is an appropriate catchall phrase for it all.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back