Black People : I'll admit, i'm suspicious of Critical Race Theory

Donate

Please support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp - Thank you.

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
The black community didn't choose it, we didnt vet it, or approve it. It was FOISTED UPON us by a group of far-left academics who created it. I'm suspicious of the people behind it. It reeks of folks who want to use black people to further their own ends
it ? do you know what 'it' is ?

ogoun

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 14, 2018
The black community didn't choose it, we didnt vet it, or approve it. It was FOISTED UPON us by a group of far-left academics who created it. I'm suspicious of the people behind it. It reeks of folks who want to use black people to further their own ends

Say what? You saying there no such thing as systemic inherent racism buried within in the legal and penal laws of Amerika?
Is that what you say'n?

Precise Allah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 16, 2009
Atlanta Georgia
Occupation
Peacemaker
Rhetorical question....... are you a troll?

TheEye

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 22, 2015
it ? do you know what 'it' is ?
Oh I know exactly what "it" is. Because i've done my own studying and dont rely on the talking heads from the media. I know the essentially marxist ideological roots of the folks behind it.

i also know all of the rhetorical trickery they employ, claiming that CRT isnt really even being taught, they like to claim. CRT proper may be what is taught in law school and the stuff in primary school may go by different names, but its exactly the same thing, so CRT is an appropriate catchall phrase for it all.

Latest profile posts

Happy to be back and gaining more knowledge!
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Welcome Home Beloved! :wave: :love:
skuderjaymes wrote on Cindy's profile.
good to see you around Cindy.
2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.
Kemetstry wrote on Cindy's profile.
Why are you following me?