Black Sports : .NBA suspends Donald Sterling for life

You mean like when Jessie was going to boycott Anheuser-Busch a few years ago until they just decided to give his son a beer distributorship? He has quite a history for shaking down companies. Affecting who they hire, fire, promote and do business with.

I think he is doing more then some 80 year old billionaire who looks like he is about to die.

This guy is no leader of people. I believe the "moral equivalency" angle would be not on your side.

Again..I am not supporting this guy...I just think the fine and coverage and all that is nuts.

He has been a slumlord and sexual harasser and has multiple lawsuits against him....no action at all against him.....and now all this.

its over the top.

He couldn't do that if they didn't have guilt on them

Banned because it was in the best interest of the nba after his own teams display dissing him before the game.

They don't want this to escalate around the league because they know he's not the only owner who thinks like black, I mean like that. ...

Exactly, what would have been disasterous is if the Heat , or the Clips,or other teams had have delayed the starting of their games. Say like by half an hour,maybe an hour, this would throw all advertisements off, and cause the networks as well as the league to lose money.

Donald Sterling still will be getting paid as long as he is the owner. At the games or at home doing nothing he will be getting paid. The them should break up aor sold to someone else or every team player of color or maybe not should put in an individual law suite. He is also Jewish.

Very true, Major Tubbs, however, once the Governing Board, which is to say the other 28 owners, vote to oust Sterling, the NBA will own the team, according to by-laws signed by Sterling, and can sell to a bidder of choice.

Keep in mind, as long as Sterling owns the team, or until the above happens, the Clippers are dropping in value, daily ... primarily due to lost of Advertisers. Don't know if you know already, but Oprah, among a host of other so-called minorities, is lining up to make that purchase, a good thing.

Thank you my Brother . I did not know. That's very interesting.

Not a problem Major, no, not at all ... Oh, btw (by the way) did you see this response to an earlier question you asked, click the link below to see it:

Hi Major,

I assure you the opportunity is both serious and legal. I'd love to send you more info about the opportunity. Please direct email me at lwclaybon at yahoo dot com or post your email address here and I can send you the info package. Thanks for your inquiry and look forward to hearing from you!

LWClaybon, Sunday at 12:13 PM

http://destee.com/index.php?threads...consider-theatre-investing.79846/#post-874301

http://destee.com/index.php?threads...consider-theatre-investing.79846/#post-874258

How can I become a part of this business. and is this serious and legal. If this is real then I want to be part of it. How can I get this information and how to start.
Major Tubbs, Sunday at 7:14 AM

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back