Black Sports : NBA 2005 PLAYOFFS

San Antonio Spurs do it again. They are just BETTER than the Pistons. You know what though, the Pistons showed heart, but that wasn't good enough. Ben Wallace is the man though. That guy is good. Robert Horry gets his 6th ring. Duncan gets his 3rd playoff MVP trophy and Tony Parker gets Eva Longoria even though he played weak the entire series. What's wrong with that picture? Either way, it was a good series and the Pistons were good champs, but it's Spurs time now. Forget all that Chicago Bulls stuff, it's all about Seattle next year. :jump:

kente417mojo said:
San Antonio Spurs do it again. They are just BETTER than the Pistons. You know what though, the Pistons showed heart, but that wasn't good enough. Ben Wallace is the man though. That guy is good. Robert Horry gets his 6th ring. Duncan gets his 3rd playoff MVP trophy and Tony Parker gets Eva Longoria even though he played weak the entire series. What's wrong with that picture? Either way, it was a good series and the Pistons were good champs, but it's Spurs time now. Forget all that Chicago Bulls stuff, it's all about Seattle next year. :jump:

If the Spurs want to win more championships, they need to get rid of Tony Parker, the boy is too soft!

panafrica said:
If the Spurs want to win more championships, they need to get rid of Tony Parker, the boy is too soft!

You know what pan, I was thinking the same thing last night. They might want to try and trade him for Chauncey Billups.:slobber:He'll drive to the basket and throw the ball to the Pistons because he's too scared to shoot it, and he's not a good enough play-maker. I think you're on to something pan. I agree, he has to go. You know you're soft when the coach substitutes you and puts in Brent Barry because you're not being aggresive enough.

Isaiah said:
Big O, I figure you'll just disappear like you did when they made you O for Miami... It wont surprise me one bit when you slink off into the sunset after they make you a Big O for the NBA playoffs, too(smile!) I don't plan on seeing you nor Pan in these parts after the Champagne pops for the Pistons tonight... Have a wonderful summer, my dear, dear, dear, brothers(smile!)

Peace!
Isaiah

Isaiah Im here where you at brotha I cant seem to find any new postings from you I wonder why?LOL The Pistons played well but because they dont have a go to star player they had no answers down the stretch. Bow down to the Spurs all you Pistons fans!!! I see the Spurs winning a few more championships in the next few years and becoming a true dynasty something the Pistons could only dream about . I dont see Detroit going back to the Finals next years. The Heat will go to the Finals next year ( if Wade didnt get hurt they would have been there this year) Hopefully the Bulls and the Nets will be major contenders also .

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back