Black Women : My sisters.. truth be told.. do you wear panties?

When did thongs become popular
How old should a girl be before she wears a thong in school

I wore thongs in HS...but that was because we didn't want pantie lines to be showing when we wore dresses and such that would show pantie lines...Now of days we (some) just don't wear none at all....just saying.

Poetic, is this one of them Ladies Only type a questions??? Or can the brothers weigh in, and air all their "dirty laundry", too??? :hulk:

For whatever it is worth, I stopped wearing underwear because I am large in the thighs, and the extra material made my pants a little tighter than I could bear at times... I feel a lot more comfortable without the drawers, but at the same time, I dig dem drawers on ladies - especially if they're sexy and erotic-looking...

Plus, taking them drawers down is a very important part of fore play, the building toward that crescendo of heat just before you hit dat thunda, and hit it hard... You sure you don't want to consider finding some material you're not allergic to, and wearing those drawers just to bring out the tiger in your significant other???(smile!)

Peace!
Isaiah

Plus, taking them drawers down is a very important part of fore play, the building toward that crescendo of heat just before you hit dat thunda, and hit it hard... Lol:lol::p

Not wear panties?
>>Mimi clutches pearls<<
*laugh*

'She' only comes out when it's time to play. http://www.***************/albums/basic/thumb_smileyvault-goodgrief.gif
If I want to be sexy, I'll take them off...and put them in a sandwich baggie in my purse. <-- yes, I've done that before. I'm not about to have dirty underwear free-floating in my purse. Other people have put their hands in my purse....
Wish most felt the same about their cellphones and toiletting.
I know folks do it, because I hear it! *laugh*
Y'know -- just once, while being shown the functions on an iPhone, I'd like to get a little head's up. Like, "Uh...you might not wanna...yeah. There's pee on it...and I didn't wash my hands."
So, I don't...for a few reasons:

Putting on a pair of panties is starting your day off right, ladies.
I wear a panty with a pantyliner...with a little baby powder sprinkled on for good measure.
I dunno, I just like the smell of body-powder.
But...I spend lots on pretty panties...and I love my bra/panty combos too much.
Uncoordinated undergarments is enough to leave me feeling a 'tad bit wrong' all day.
I dare not try commando....
*laugh*

Anyway --
Guilty Pleasure #127: Wearing huge Hanes panties.
I get 'em an extra size large, too.
>>giggles like a mad woman<<
Of course, I had to retire the 'super-panties' to the back of the drawer (3 weeks out of the month) when I moved with my fiance...

HIM: "Are you on your cycle?
MIMI: "Wha --? No."
HIM: "Oh. Well...what's all this...?"
MIMI, a little embarrased: "They're comfortable... and roomy....?"

(I'm germ-phobic. Get ready for some strong bias *laugh*)
Undergarments have a two-fold purpose...the most important being, 'hygiene'.

The word 'moisture' comes to mind....
*laugh*

That's why --

*** WARNING: Black Men -- avert your man-ly eyes! I'm going to kill the inherent sexiness of this thread by talking about vagina in a very nonsexual (and somewhat 'icky') fashion. ***

-- when you do pericare (clean the nether regions of individuals who cannot clean themselves after defecation, urination, discharges like the post-partum bleeding, i.e., 'lochia' etc...) on a female's vagina?
You have to wipe her vagina AND inner thighs. You do it on men and women...but, ESPECIALLY, a woman.

Every. Woman. Has. A. Discharge.
'Panty liners' exist for a reason.
Fluid's and sh/t are constanly 'secreting'...out of it.
...and it varies throughout the month. It's not yucky or without basis. It's a sign of her in/fertile period and where she might be in her cycle. <-- for those who like to 'believe' (without fact or basis and in full defiance to observable & testable common knowledge) in a QUACK who says that the menstrual cycle is UNnatural.http://www.***************/albums/basic/thumb_smileyvault-dry.gif

Anyway -- I kinda get the impression that most are middle-aged in here?
So, what's goin' -- are ya'll ladies menopausal or what?
*laugh*
Because...unless you broads are 'dry' as the desert, I don't see how any woman can run around with their vagina flapping in the breeze. 'Just...cause'.
That's ... a little gross.
*laugh*

It's, like...a man with pre-seminal fluid (you call it 'pre-c*m') running about all willy-nilly. Leaking all over the d*mned place. *laugh*
Of course, hey -- do what you want. It's your laundry. *laugh*
But...all the same? How's a man with a drippy d*ck gon' refuse to wear underwear or some sort of barrier inside of his underwear to catch his bodily fluids?
To me, that's unsanitary.

Well, it's 'whatever'. Of course, I'm judgin'...*laugh* ....but folks can do what they like.
I just hope ya'll keep a 'spare' panty in your purse when you shop and try on clothes....http://www.***************/albums/userpics/10001/coffee-news.gif

>>>looks for the 'puke' smiley<<<

Of course --
I'd take all that back if someone kept wipes 'on hand'.
I do. I keep a box of 'feminine wipes' in my purse or nurse bag.
It'd make more sense for the 'commando' ladies to wipe themseves 'as needed'.

Wearin' panties keeps my clothes out of my butt (and other others that shan't be named).

I'm starting to lose my spring chicken status, but I'm still a young woman...and I still dress like a 'hootchie.
So...my clothes are fitted and I need a panty-like barrier, of sorts.
There's nothing cute about 'front booty'....
I don't know how anyone can walk around like that and I refuse to believe that these women can't feel it. It's like these large-breasted hags who try to jog down a busy street in pushups. All you see are nipples and areolas.
True story.
You can't run comfortably like that.
I'm a 'D'. I know.
She seemed to be 'D' -ish, too.
...but I suppose the difference revolved around the fact that I'm a 'natural'. *smirk* I could feel the tugging.
She probably had severed nerve endings or something. If you notice, it's only the women with store-bought body-parts who run about showing them off in this manner.
Not that I'm anti-procedure/anti-cosmetic...
I have real false lashes on...and they're fabulous. I get my glyco/micro/ultrasonic facials ever 2 weeks. I did Zoom. I've had lipo. *shrug*
I work out. 6 days a week. I run for 15 mins and hit the weight room. I'm a free weight kinda gal, but I had this bit of fat on my belly. That pootch.
I'm 5'3. 155-163 or something. I'd have to drop down too low to get it off...129. I weighed as much during AFROTC. Weighed a little more in the Guard. Maybe...140?
I feel like a size 3 is too small for me. I'm good being a 7-9.

I don't and didn't want to lose any weight. BUT - I wanted that bit of fat over my belly gone.
So, I just had it sucked out. First time that I'd considered a procedure, but I'm pleased.
Who said you can't 'spot reduce'....? *laugh*

...and, y'know, it's actually cheaper than I thought it'd be. I almost did the 'flanks', too. It was like being in candy store, i.e., "Well - since I'm here --"
*smirk*
So, no. I'm not anti-cosmetic.
I'm just saying....
Women (like that jogger and Kim Kardashian) who make a spectacle of themselves with their 'Lee Press-On' bodies just want attention. It's pathetic.
...pretty much like most women who tend to run around with camel-toes.
Buncha shameless exhibitionists.

It's all fun and games until someone gets a yeast infection....

This say everything I was thinking.
I don't understand how women can go all day without them on, especially when they are wearing a dress.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back