Black Women : Another question for the Sisters (Black women)

Ictoan Itkfae

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 26, 2014
Peace my Sisters,

I wanted to ask you this because I am curious to hear if Black women would agree or disagree. I don't have any female friends so this I guess is the perfect place to ask questions to hear what my beloved Black Sisters think about things...OK; here is the question:

I once heard a man say, "If a man isn't doing anything in life he doesn't need a woman."

Sisters, do you agree with that statement? Would you share your general thoughts about the statement?

Peace & Brotherly Love,
Bro. Ictoan

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Ictoan Itkfae ... Rule #9 - Descriptive Titles Required in Discussions ... and this one is not.

As far as your question goes, i've never heard the statement before.

On the surface, it seems a man not doing anything in life, has more reason for a woman.

Though i have no idea what the person who said it, meant.

What do you think of the statement, since you're the one who heard it?

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Angela22

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2013
What does that mean - "...isn't doing anything in life..."? Does he not have a job? He doesn't have hobbies? Lacks passion? Needs ambition? When was this stated, and why exactly? There's so much that could be interpreted from this...

Ictoan Itkfae

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 26, 2014
Ictoan Itkfae ... Rule #9 - Descriptive Titles Required in Discussions ... and this one is not.

As far as your question goes, i've never heard the statement before.

On the surface, it seems a man not doing anything in life, has more reason for a woman.

Though i have no idea what the person who said it, meant.

What do you think of the statement, since you're the one who heard it?

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Peace Sis. Destee:). Much Love and Peace to you.

Now that I think about it, I think his exact words were, "If a man isn't doing anything, he doesn't need a woman." I'm not sure if he said, "...in life..." or not.

I think he was coming from a Biblical perspective referring to the nature of women to be "a helpmeet," as the Bible says, for men. He said that "helpmeet" means to help a man meet his obligation of fulfilling the job that God gave him. That means that it is the nature of a woman to want to help or be a helper of a man.

I agree %1000 that if a man isn't doing anything, he doesn't need a woman because he doesn't need any help to do nothing.

Can I ask, what makes you say "a man not doing anything in life, has more reason for a woman." I think I know what you meant but I'm not sure...

Much Peace and Love.
Bro. Ictoan

Ictoan Itkfae

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 26, 2014
What does that mean - "...isn't doing anything in life..."? Does he not have a job? He doesn't have hobbies? Lacks passion? Needs ambition? When was this stated, and why exactly? There's so much that could be interpreted from this...

Warm Greetings Sis. Angela22,

As I told Sis. Destee, now, I think his exact words were, "if a man isn't doing anything he doesn't need a woman." You can refer to that post to Sis. Destee to see what I think he meant. I think he said it in an effort to enlighten his listeners about male-female relationships; he is a preacher.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days
Destee wrote on Marcchris's profile.
Hi @Marcchris ... Welcome Welcome Welcome!!! :wave: ... Thanks for joining us AND becoming a Premium Member! :cheerleader: ... I am honored. Please make yourself right at home! Much Love and Peace.