Black Spirituality Religion : ?My Gospel?

Was Paul Following The Teaching Of Yashu'a / Jesus

Upon researching the teaching of Paul The Self Appointed Apostle it is found that Paul The Self Appointed Apostle was ministering and preaching the gospel and the spirit of another Jesus 2Corinthians 11;14 , And I Quote ; And no marvel ; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light ;.... A satanic angel of light that he said appeared to him on the roadside , Another Jesus .

However , upon further research we find that it's not Jesus of Nazareth that Paul The Self Appointed Apostle is ministering about Paul The Self Appointed Apostle was one of Jesus worst persecutors , '' And Paul The Self Appointed Apostle was consenting unto his death . And at that time there was < great persecution against the church > which was at Jerusalem , And they were all

scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judea and Samaria , except the apostles ( Acts 8;1 ) . He says himself in ( Acts 26;9 ) , that he thought to do things contrary to that of Jesus of Nazareth ,

According to the < American Heritage Dictionary Contrary mean;
con-trar'y ( K i/4 '' trur ) adj . 1. Opposed , as in character or purpose ; contrary opinions ; act that are contrary to our code of ethic , 2. Opposite in direction or position ; playing scales in contrary motion . 3 . Adverse ; unfavorable ; A contrary wind .

Act 26;9 And I Quote ; '' I verily thought with myself , that I ought to do many things contrary to the name of Jesus of Nazareth , ;.....Notice that Paul The Self Appointed Apostle said that he opposed , and was unfavorable to Jesus of Nazareth . He actually makes a distinction to which Jesus he's opposing , Paul The Self Appointed Apostle was following another Jesus !

That bring us to the point that Paul The Self Appointed Apostle was against the Jesus of Nazareth and must have been teaching about another Jesus , another gospel and another spirit as it reads in ( Acts 22;8 , 26;9 , 2Corithians 11;4 ) .

2Corinthians 11;4 And I Quote ; For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus , whom we have not preached . or of ye reveive another spirit , which ye have not received , or another gospel . which ye have not accepted , ye might well bear with him . ;.... Paul The Self Appointed Apostle is ministering ( stirring a menace ) or preaching about another Jesus , another spirit and another gospel . You know this by his feeling and action against Jesus and his disciples as he himself describes further in Acts 9;1 , 22;3-4 ..

Acts 9;1 And I Quote ; And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest,

Acts 22;3-4 And I Quote ; I am verily a man which am a Jew, born in Tarsus, a city in Cilicia, yet brought up in this city at the feet of Gamaliel, and taught according to the perfect manner of the law of the fathers, and was zealous toward God, as ye all are this day.4And I persecuted this way unto the death, binding and delivering into prisons both men and women.

So here is Paul The Self Appointed Apostle feeling about Jesus and his disciples . The same Jesus whom is the way the truth and the life whom none with get to the father except by way of him ( John 14;6 And I Quote ; 6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. ;....But Paul The Self Appointed Apostle has another Jesus that he is saying is Christ that others are calling strange gods as you will read ,

Acts 17;3 And I Quote ; Opening and alleging, that Christ must needs have suffered, and risen again from the dead; and that this Jesus, whom I preach unto you, is Christ. ;..... Paul The Self Appointed Apostle say that this Jesus , whom he preaches about , is the Christ . NOTICE the word '' THIS '' in front of Jesus .

So Who Was This OTHER Jesus That Paul The Self Appointed Apostle Was Referring To . Make note that this Jesus , Simon Bar Jesus ( Acts 13;6-7 And I Quote When they had gone through the whole island as far as Paphos, they came upon a certain magician, a Jewish false prophet, named Bar-Jesus. 7 He was with the proconsul, Sergius Paulus, a man of intelligence, who summoned Barnabas and Saul and sought to hear the word of God. ;

Is the Jesus who this Self- Proclaimed Apostle Paul is talking about . Again , he is not to be mistaken with Jesus The Messiah of 2,000 years ago . Self- Proclaimed Apostle Paul was speaking about ANOTHER JESUS , Where did the Self- Proclaimed Apostle Paul get the concept of another Jesus if there was only one that bore that name ? The confusion about the identity of didn't happen while he was here on Earth . It didn't even happen amongst his original disciple . It began with a man using Jesus name , Bar -jesus ; and can be found in Acts 13;6 . Remember , the name Jesus or Yashu'a as it is called in Hebrew was a common name

Acts 13;6 And I Quote ; When they had gone through the whole island as far as Paphos, they came upon a certain magician, a Jewish false prophet, named Bar-Jesus. ;.... Am I Saying There Was Someone That Was Using Yashu'a / Jesus Name During The Time That He Was Teaching . Yes there was someone in Yashu'a / Jesus time who bore the name Bar-jesus . Which In Aramic Translates '' SON OF JESUS ,

Acts 8;9-11 And I Quote ; But there was a man named Simon who had previously practiced magic in the city and amazed the nation of Sama'ria, saying that he himself was somebody great. 10 They all gave heed to him, from the least to the greatest, saying, "This man is that power of God which is called Great." 11 And they gave heed to him, because for a long time he had amazed them with his magic.

It would be nice to lead my massive family onto green soils best fore natural living. Words are always perceptive though the religiousness of them to include faiths plus the rituals just irks me. I rather dig right into the chapters again and interpret verse fore verse suiting the area meaning land mass with population of the congregation to be moved not only in the mind and emotionally but physically soulfully and spiritually too. I mean what is needed is food water and shelter plus the understanding of equality among the masses who attend taking not one dime fore myself just paying utility bills and taxes building business and economics fore ourselves not excluding anyone but life goes on and peace has to be made. I think gigantically big and have like this vision of neverending plotted to the tee! (laughing)

It's all about being selfless to provide the solutions while mindsets are not fully on or getting their and need a little boost. Now would i make a Gospel of Nefertum Husia Shayheh? nope. to myself as a journal locked away forever with all my poetry some i never published plus forget the fame just give me the tools and watch my back cause the saints came to win led by the part angel part sage part riddler part joker all together i am a souljah and it's on my stomach inked in from side to side in big letters so i can't deny it. it's like i have a portfolio of spiritual investment on how to move the people but they all look great though only one is suitable to bust down the door while the other everlasts down the road with generations. Now i know fore sure i'm coming out with a study guide and application of the scriptures in real life with real properties and ideas with my name on it only for clean ego purposes of relation to my familiar people cause i don't need the glory or fame...just make sure they ain't no bustas in the front seats or snipers aiming at me on the stairwell or locked down traffic jammed drive-byers on the prowl cause once you get to the level of no return it is hard to come back and i don't know about you but earth was good when it lasted is how i be speaking nowadays. See the people cannot relate to me but i can feel and see them to relate of them without even knowing sometimes...if somebody walks pass me i can feel they mood and see they aura with the help of the sun and sometimes without it.

You basically take negative then turn it into positive is the basic formula. You look at life and see what is missing to better the lives of the near surroundings. Since the unity is already there on a small basis, you just basically come in as a shepard being careful not to steal flock or people away from the original keeper though if the word is truth sounding off like the trumpet then like the rooster seeing the sun come up it is time to work humbly and recognize the shine that will grace the land with clear vision decloaking night if the ego is pure plus the temple has to be right...temple meaning your body and just the temple of wisdom and knowledge cause you can be a fool but still be wise and you can be knowledgeable while going in circles as the squirrels on the branch of the tree sit there eating nuts watching you go nuts.

You just learn to be happy and move in life as a good character without the name. Play the script by rehearsing it completely over and over again though it is spiritual inclination feeling not oppression's mindset but the key and answer to benefit the people with better survival to intensify their purpose with peace keeping egotism in letting your real body glow and i'm not talking about shea butter or vaseline after hair removal nope. A glow only achieved by the aspirant as everybody has different walks in life though we come together with similarities proven to be reasoned without science and with undeniable justified cause called equality.

The trinity model to me are the two genders and child....without the child there is no possibility of growing up in the next generation. Without the woman there is a stoppage and definite war outbreak to include sexuality balancing and emotional stability once she is healed or might already be. The man provides vibration to the ovum or egg to help fertilization occur in the woman to be a wombman so in these days of time related to black mary and other proven events, if the female is not high in spirit enough or ether then forget making a baby on her own unlike black mary cause she will need the man simple and plain but these days you can go to the sperm bank or egg bank and just cash in. yes this is sort of cruel and unusual but let's face it i didn't create society but i can improve it but extracting like-minded folks to move on right? if i had a relationship of man to woman i would rather take the regular route of conception cause it is a special travel inside the womb creating intimacy and a spiritual connection beyond the physical. It's just known. each point of the triangle needs each other to be. I got four trinities in motion....(1)god mutha father (2)food water shelter (3)mutha father child (4)wisdom knowledge comprehension that i thought about using in a study guide correlated to the model year 12 month calendar. just pages from my books....

I would concentrate on Exodus, Isaiah, Ruth, Ephesian, and Revelation.

Ephesian + Isaiah + Ruth + Exodus = Revelation to bring comprehension completely circle you see.

Ephesian lets everybody know that you have to be vigilant and on guard so put the armor on hold your weapon by determining the total experience and if need be give the word clearly concentrated as power like a palm to the sternum. They have to stop....and i mean they meaning probably your habits from the past of your last times you reaped but didn't finish harvesting so now guess what? And it's alot i can expand on ephesian cause it's one of my favs i be feeling it all the time. Next.

Isaiah okay now you got a prophet who i can relate to directly trying to connect everything together and i mean everything as in the coming of prophets and so on. I'm a lesser being on that scale myself though able to see pretty far. So with your wife the prophetess which brings total love to the people with the prophet together as equals foretelling or revealing what will happen to your people if peace is not restored or ongoing. Think about it...war replaces peace so the land will darken which is the atmosphere of the mindset corrupting to include being emotional enough to feel the climate. See the prophetess can do that all day long as she normally congregates with the sistahs on a regular basis being careful not to turn it into gossip mistaking it fore idle times instead feel what could positively change the surrounding for the better. if people are mourning about working, killing, and etc then okay it must be a top priority to the mutha as she has a huge care and concern for all the children and with this it ties into Ruth. A King can see ahead of time and plan and that is what Isaiah reminds me of...the networking administrator or the branch off the tree.

Ruth...this is a pure mutha area right here of how they should stick together no matter the cost only fore the positive outcome cause a leg down in the mutha network can seriously mess up alot of communication not forgetting the children as all need to understand that all muthas are the same and this book gives it to you directly and simple. So with the knowledge and wisdom plus comprehension a town of like-minded muthas could be the equivalent of a pride of lioness and the likes. The enemy will have a hard time probably no chance of anything happening kinda like the Queen Cobra...situation is too quick and deadly about her babies i rather take my chances with the King Cobra. It's much more though.

Exodus is plain and simple...once we gather up the strength and intelligence to apply the solution we step! With minimal fighting but smarter about food water and shelter being more freely enjoyed and less worrisome cause everybody donates into one pot with their name sign to the deed of the land created by the people fore the people. Make sure you got skill sets ready and prepare to teach those to the future generations so no one has to go outside looking fore knowledge and wisdom plus skills...it will already be there within the people to include schoolteachers. And when you leave leave the identification process behind or just simply do it fore the ease of resistance playing it smarter which it doesn't matter to true believers that your name doesn't even matter cause it's all earthly anyway...just as long as they don't step sideways from the neck then we have no problem. there are also warrior prophets and prophetess out there you know??

Revelation is the outcome of success realized in actuality over failure that could bring about fall to manmade laws resorting to the famous Armageddon picture. Now if you now how to outlaw then of course this picture of graphic violence does not apply to you though it is ongoing right now live while i am writing. You have to know thyself in order to be able to reveal anything. Can you reveal your family's health fore the future if you have the slightest clue on how to cook properly which is the basic form of healing cause you are what you eat and drink from mouth to anus out the skin pores showing through your eyes to the nails and of course the hair plus bone structure and of course mindset plus emotions. Revelation is very perceptive cause you could be living in your own hell enjoying it burning up with envy and lust or to the outsiders who look in it can be determined as just weekend fun, chilling watching television flipping channels of nonsense ain't getting you nowhere but hook on popular scenerios remixed reflipped redone rescrewed dragged harder chopped finely incredibly addictive which makes it a drug by definition. Drugs and habits goes hand and hand so the addicts out on the streets have nothing to really worry about cause there are addicts drug abusers and habitual users in each and every last one of us. Pick your poison and watch the oak provide you with ivy. Should have paid attention when walking through reality or some call it the dream. just pages from my books and not even a total breakdown of scripture by scripture either just an overview.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back