Black People : Must There Always Be An ... EITHER, OR, RIGHT, or WRONG?

i have been guilty of this kind of thinking and it has got to stop.
we had better learn to come together and treat each other good or we will not survive.
it's winter in america again and there will be some hard stuff coming down the road.

unity is going to be the only thing we have going for us.

the white conservatives are taking this country back to the dark ages.
we are going to have to fight all the battles that we once won all over again.

we have got to get the poison of self hatred out of our system.
we have got to take back our young people.
we better live together or we'll die alone.

bot

The problem is that the EGO has a need to control and a need to control is rooted in insecurity.

Remove EGO and you will come to understand that we all are as different in our views as we are in our DNA and there are no right or wrong answers, just different experiences and understandings.

I can remember a time thinking that I was so right about a lot of things, as I kept living and breathing and having different experiences my understanding began to stretch, mostly because I began to pray and ask God/Universe to open me up, to grow, learn, and to be stretched outside of my small limited views and understandings that I was soooooo sure of was FACT.

I was sick of believing what someone else told me to believe and what I had read that someone said was truth......

I received much more than I asked for and I'm still being stretched even more.

The problem is that the EGO has a need to control and a need to control is rooted in insecurity.

Remove EGO and you will come to understand that we all are as different in our views as we are in our DNA and there are no right or wrong answers, just different experiences and understandings.

I can remember a time thinking that I was so right about a lot of things, as I kept living and breathing and having different experiences my understanding began to stretch, mostly because I began to pray and ask God/Universe to open me up, to grow, learn, and to be stretched outside of my small limited views and understandings that I was soooooo sure of was FACT.

I was sick of believing what someone else told me to believe and what I had read that someone said was truth......

I received much more than I asked for and I'm still being stretched even more.

You speaking Truth with a thunderous boom. I am shocked at how large some Egos here are.

Egos are the baddest ***** in this community of men and women. I'm been so surprised. And the men are worst than the women. SMH in disgust.

Hello Family,

Must it always be EITHER, OR, RIGHT, or WRONG?

Is it possible for you to be right, and the other person be right too, even though the two rights differ?

Is it possible that the right answer be a combination of both "your right" and "his wrong" or vice-versa?

If a person doesn't agree with your right, does that make him wrong?

It's really sad too, because it is the enlightened that should know better, but they can often act more lost than the "blind" Sisters and Brothers. I believe, if you were truly as enlightened as you claim to be, or try to present yourself as being, you'd know how to talk to your Sister or Brother who hadn't advanced to the place that you are. No matter if you thought you were right, and they were wrong.

:heart:

Destee

My opinion

For whatever that is worth.

I believe the enlightened mostly do a better job then the "blind" and the ones that claim to be..... surely show to others what they can't see themselves. Lately I think I have regressed...getting involved in some outlandishly petty stuff where as I am dissatisfied with myself for even taking part. Enlightening post destee. I have been asking myself some of these same questions.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back