Black Entertainment : mtv is finally recognizing the sisters

farrah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 29, 2001
they will be launching their first annual sisters for hip hop and soul tour featuring the best female hip hop artists like jill scott, india arie, mystic and more. I really do like the fact that they added mystic cause she is full of soul, she raps and sings and her cd is real tight, "Cuts for luck and Scars for freedom" i think mtv was really making a smart choice in choosing her even though she isn't overrated, she's actually underrated. J.Ho is overrated as well as Britney spears cause they really have no business in the singing department. I hope this will be mystic's big break, i think she features bilal one of the songs on her piece. it's a hot one though.

Haaaaaay Farrah !!

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Welcome ~ Welcome ~ Welcome

I have a feeling that I'm old enough to be your Mother, since I don't know a lot about the folk you are mentioning. Regardless of that, I'm glad you're here and want you to feel most welcome. Please continue to post and share whatever information, opinions, etc., you'd like.

Just make yourself at home.

ps ... I'm posting this same note to all the posts in this category. I've not been over here much and just want yall ta know ... you are welcome here. If you have any questions or concerns ... holla! :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back