Black Entertainment : mtv is finally recognizing the sisters

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by farrah, Nov 11, 2001.

1. farrah

farrah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    they will be launching their first annual sisters for hip hop and soul tour featuring the best female hip hop artists like jill scott, india arie, mystic and more. I really do like the fact that they added mystic cause she is full of soul, she raps and sings and her cd is real tight, "Cuts for luck and Scars for freedom" i think mtv was really making a smart choice in choosing her even though she isn't overrated, she's actually underrated. J.Ho is overrated as well as Britney spears cause they really have no business in the singing department. I hope this will be mystic's big break, i think she features bilal one of the songs on her piece. it's a hot one though.

2. farrah

farrah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    i'm so glad

i hope this will be mystic's big break because she is a very talented artist and very conscious...it is evident in her music. Her cd is very good and what's even better is she raps and sings. I really miss that combination in an artist ever since lauren hill. mtv did a good job in choosing her to be in this tour.

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Haaaaaay Farrah !!

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Welcome ~ Welcome ~ Welcome

I have a feeling that I'm old enough to be your Mother, since I don't know a lot about the folk you are mentioning. Regardless of that, I'm glad you're here and want you to feel most welcome. Please continue to post and share whatever information, opinions, etc., you'd like.

Just make yourself at home.

ps ... I'm posting this same note to all the posts in this category. I've not been over here much and just want yall ta know ... you are welcome here. If you have any questions or concerns ... holla! :)