Black Spirituality Religion : Most Religions are designed to WEAKEN folk, IMHO

Let me stop you here without the "t".

Why would you not? Because of He who sacrified for all faithful to the words who is still killing as this nation and the past depicts masses of probably about billions killed under His tutor ledge and so will you as of now? How many ways can you kill? Do you know or believe? Who is the Father to the specifics? Tell me without repeating any word from the Bible. Where is your commandment if man has no rule or say so to dictate over hue-man kind...look at HIS and FATHER and every other male word without you as HER but yet you avenge like a gang member. Carnal living is in your eye depicted and so would you grace this words upon a child born just two minutes ago while the Mother is holding her child? What about the Father? You live foul when you chicken out from being the spiritual higher always blocking your path with senseless corruption, without reason, as if your brain was the King James version pen written unable to the "think" and "know" for yourself. You can be a NUN and be absolutely fine without carnal living. That suits you best. Go be it and then vibrate your child without no semen as you should as a higher being meaning Ether. Even NUNS know this....so once again you got Will to Choose what you want and not faith by passive force with undermining aggression from a entrance level while you are under the hypnosis. Give a child a true cause and look at the earth and All for what it is worth unless you are the Lord to me and the world from what it is not worth, can you? Cause if you are Lord, the God, the Creator, the Prophets before and after, Angels of the hours, lower beings and higher beings, the life force and etc. then tell me before I pass anyhow. Keep your commandment as His unknown to your true eye read by your carnal eyes. Ever wonder why Jesus left off to attend to his Father's business? What age was he before and after? What degrees are per month? Why we have a clock with twelve hours? Why are their angels of every hour? Why is all this irrelevant if all you was suppose to do is read ten commandments and step out into a yard where they are burning a cross I true solemnly believe in cause He died at the Cross where....you know the song, as they will surely kill me while I say my prayer to the same god they believe in and about to slay me from their religious point of view and own Will. Did Emmett Till have to be slayed? Did my Uncle have to be drowned? What about another one of my Uncles...did he have to be burned to a crisp for the Father you so solemnly serve? Cult is you nature...and you follow it well. This is know offense but a defense in every way. I'm tired to bones seeing the youth of you all being suckered into dogmatic transaction when I've seen innocent blood drops, stories told to be witness true, even myself until it happens to you. I understand what it means to live is to die but you left another part out=the higher consciousness. I'm finished.....

Let me stop you here without the "t".

Why would you not? Because of He who sacrified for all faithful to the words who is still killing as this nation and the past depicts masses of probably about billions killed under His tutor ledge and so will you as of now? How many ways can you kill? Do you know or believe? Who is the Father to the specifics? Tell me without repeating any word from the Bible. Where is your commandment if man has no rule or say so to dictate over hue-man kind...look at HIS and FATHER and every other male word without you as HER but yet you avenge like a gang member. Carnal living is in your eye depicted and so would you grace this words upon a child born just two minutes ago while the Mother is holding her child? What about the Father? You live foul when you chicken out from being the spiritual higher always blocking your path with senseless corruption, without reason, as if your brain was the King James version pen written unable to the "think" and "know" for yourself. You can be a NUN and be absolutely fine without carnal living. That suits you best. Go be it and then vibrate your child without no semen as you should as a higher being meaning Ether. Even NUNS know this....so once again you got Will to Choose what you want and not faith by passive force with undermining aggression from a entrance level while you are under the hypnosis. Give a child a true cause and look at the earth and All for what it is worth unless you are the Lord to me and the world from what it is not worth, can you? Cause if you are Lord, the God, the Creator, the Prophets before and after, Angels of the hours, lower beings and higher beings, the life force and etc. then tell me before I pass anyhow. Keep your commandment as His unknown to your true eye read by your carnal eyes. Ever wonder why Jesus left off to attend to his Father's business? What age was he before and after? What degrees are per month? Why we have a clock with twelve hours? Why are their angels of every hour? Why is all this irrelevant if all you was suppose to do is read ten commandments and step out into a yard where they are burning a cross I true solemnly believe in cause He died at the Cross where....you know the song, as they will surely kill me while I say my prayer to the same god they believe in and about to slay me from their religious point of view and own Will. Did Emmett Till have to be slayed? Did my Uncle have to be drowned? What about another one of my Uncles...did he have to be burned to a crisp for the Father you so solemnly serve? Cult is you nature...and you follow it well. This is know offense but a defense in every way. I'm tired to bones seeing the youth of you all being suckered into dogmatic transaction when I've seen innocent blood drops, stories told to be witness true, even myself until it happens to you. I understand what it means to live is to die but you left another part out=the higher consciousness. I'm finished.....

Excuse? Your post has far too many assumptions on those who are faithful. We do not kill; when I said sacrifice, I meant of oneself since evidently you believe it foolish to love your enemy to the point of your own life being lost.

Since you stated you were finished, I won't try to drag it out.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back