Black Spirituality Religion : MOSES: THE FOUNDER OF JUDAISM...

Notice:

Manetho states that "Moses" was a High Priest.

This does not indicate that he and Pharaoh Akhenaten are one and the same..

Excellent thread ahk.

People make the mistake of assuming Moses founded Judaism.

Moses never founded a religion called Judaism.
He received the Torah and taught the same religion all the other prophets taught which was a strict moral code and the belief in one God.

The religion of Judaism as we know it was actually formulated in Babylon under the Persian empire and is actually an amalgamaion of SOME of the original laws of Moses along with many Persian and Chaldean traditions.

It was called "Judaism" because most of the Israelite who were taken captive in Babylon were of the tribe of Judah and was maintained centuries later by the Pharisee-Farsi-Persian priestly sect.

Just like Moses was usually a prefix or suffix to another name.

YHWH (Yaweh) was also a prefix to another name.

Yaweh simply means I am....but I am who?

Yawah Elah = I am Allah.

Why is Moshe said to be the founder of "Judaism"? The Laws were that given of the Father, and the faith also, which was before even Moshe's time. And I'm certain it wasn't called "Judaism".

It's like saying the Son was the founder of "Christianity", which I've heard before, though it isn't so. He showed us the Way, died for our sins, taught us to believe and have faith, was resurrected back to life after journeying into the belly of the earth, brought others to life, and showed us how the trust the Father fully, and is certainly our foundation, but isn't the founder of a title to that gather's us all. No, He's simply the Shepard who gathers us all.