Black People : Mom Strangles Child

Nisa

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 25, 2004
MICHIGAN
A Chicago woman was charged with first-degree murder Monday in the weekend death of her 4-year-old son in their home, police said.

Nicole Harris, 23, is accused of strangling Jaquari Dancy on Saturday after becoming angry at him for disobeying her instructions to stay inside when she left to do laundry. Her bond was set at $1 million Monday in Cook County Circuit Court.

Prosecutors said Harris left the boy and his 5-year-old brother home alone Saturday afternoon as she did the laundry. She discovered the boy outside when she returned about 45 minutes later, beat him with a belt and sent him to his room, prosecutors said.

When he would not stop crying, she wrapped a sheet from the top bunk of a bunk bed around his neck and strangled him until he stopped moving, then returned to the coin-operated laundry, according to prosecutors.

http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/hang16.html

Nisa said:
The mother also has a history of domestic violence against the father...

You know female to male domestic violence receives little attention, but it isn't as rare as people think. I also have observed a disturbing pattern of woman displaying violent behavior in today's society. I work at a program for "At Risk Youth", many of the students have behavioral issues. There are more males than females; however, the females are worse. When young men are having behavorial/self control issues, they often can be talked down, especially if the like/respect you. In many cases with young men, you just need the right person to speak with them. However, young women who have behavioral/self control issues are extremely difficult to deal with. They are going to do what they want...when they want, and at that time nothing you say or do is going to stop them. It doesn't matter if someone they respect is speaking with them at that time. I'm not a pyschologist, so I don't know if these women are imitating male behavior. I do know that I read an excessive amount of material on violent male behavior, but little (if any) on violent female behavior. Society is going to continue to have incidents like the above if more attention isn't paid to this issue.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back