Black People : California mom arrested for selling homemade food through Facebook

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
In this society... you have to think a plan thru. Becuase something can be done doesn't mean do it.

Well to do something, because you can do something without understanding that there are practices and procedures to do everything. Will always come back to bite.

If nothing else... you cant make money and not have to report it, because if the IRS or some other agency gets wind. Even if they suspect and approach a person suspected.
You will pay all estimated taxes and damages. Based on their ( my new word) Guess_timation.

Food probably was good. Her and I are in the same county of California. Stockton is thirty minutes from me and mostly Hispanic.

I dont go there unless I really have to. I haven't gone in a while...because now everything and every reason I went there is now within a three miles radius of me now.

The government instead of letting her know immediately to cease and desist what she was doing or face charges. Watched her and others for over a year. Now she faces penalties and jail.
One of the investigators purchased food to seal the deal and set-up.
========================================
https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-arrested-selling-homemade-food-102813175.html

A woman from Stockton, California, could end up in jail for up to a year for selling homemade food on Facebook, following an undercover sting by San Joaquin County officials.

Unknown to Mariza Ruelas, her hobby of exchanging and sometimes selling dishes such as ceviche and chicken-stuffed avocados was unlawful. The mother of six claims she had no idea the plates of food sold via the community forum “209 Food Spot” would lead her to court, and maybe even jail.

More surprising still was the story of how Ruelas, and several of her fellow social sellers were caught.

Undercover investigators in San Joaquin County tracked the Facebook group she was a part of for more than a year, according to The Washington Post. The charges: two misdemeanor counts of operating a food facility and engaging in business without a permit. One of the officials even ordered a ceviche from Ruelas via the Facebook group in October 2015.

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
Ordering food via facebook? Urp...:puke:

Thank GOD I reside in NorCal where the Mexicans dare to go, if they'd stop thinking they're naturally entitled to come to America & do what they dam(n) well please then people would be a little more tolerant of them. If Donald Duck Trump does win & it looks like he's in I do hope he runs them off our land like he promised.
This mother is in NORCAL... Clinton has conceded the Presidency. Donald will mess this economy up so bad. He may attempt to run us out too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Law Forum : California to release 8,000 prisoners in hopes of easing coronavirus crisis _ Back to the Streets Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 14
C Black People : California Talking Reparation Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Video Shows White California Cop Pinning, Punching 14-Year-Old Black Kid Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Fine1952 Black People Politics : Obama DHS whistleblower found dead with gunshot wound in California Black People Politics 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Homeless women who took over California home gain support Black People Doing Positive Things 0
HODEE Black People : TWEET EMAIL CALIFORNIA LEGISLATION New California laws 2020: Minimum wage, power outages, more rules changing in 2020 Black People Open Forum 0
Lon The Front Porch : I Grew Up In Oakland California 1947to 1953 The Front Porch 0
S Black People : Unmasking California’s New White Supremacists Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black People : California Wildfires, Intentionally Set Black People Open Forum 2
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : proposal-would-establish-california-as-separate-nation Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 14
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : california-hires-eric-holder-as-legal-defense-against-donald-trump Black People Politics 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : california seeks exit from united states... Black People Politics 7
Liberty Law Forum : Five Judges Ruled This Man Innocent. California Wants to Execute Him Anyway Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Al D Black People : Bill Cosby Inquiries in California to Be Dropped Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : Don't Live in California or Florida? Here's How to Grow Citrus Indoors Food Discussion and Recipes 0
RAPTOR The Police : California Moves Towards Banning Grand Juries for Police Killings Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
OldSoul OldSoul : Afrikatown, home of Qilombo, Oakland, California OldSoul 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : California needs 11 trillion gallons of water: NASA Science and Technology 37
Clyde C Coger Jr The Police : California Highway Patrol Beats Barefoot Bag Lady and she receives 1.5 million dollar settlement Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 24
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : In dry California, water fetching record prices Black People Open Forum 0
Alarm Clock Jails / Prisons : Inmates claim prison guards are retaliating against hunger-strikers in California Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Alarm Clock Jails / Prisons : California prisons sterilized female inmates without permission Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
S Black Money Business Jobs : Laborers Apprenticeship Program, Northern California. Black Money Business Jobs 7
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : 2Pac - California Love Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
RAPTOR Audio Video Web Conferencing : Marlena Shaw "California Soul" Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Tony! Toni! Tone! - It Never Rains (In Southern California) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Chevron Dove Black Christians : TOP SECRET!? There Be Giant Skeletons in the Earth~California, New York!...Israel... Christian Study Group 100
Ankhur Black People : California Plans to Vaccinate Children without Parental Consent Black People Open Forum 13
Chevron Dove Black People : MASSIVE ARIZONA, CALIFORNIA BLACKOUT~ Keeping it Hush, Hush... Black People Open Forum 13
S Black People : California Attorney General Kamala D. Harris Inaugural Remarks Black People Open Forum 3
Ankhur Black People : Off the coast of California; Missile or UFO? Black People Open Forum 1
cherryblossom Allen Allensworth: Allensworth, California Honoring Black Ancestors 0
river Black People : Trageddy in California Over a Text Message Black People Open Forum 4
D Black People : California Dream Busted Black People Open Forum 0
J Black People : CALIFORNIA named after a black women Black People Open Forum 3
I Black People : racist attack in California Black People Open Forum 8
F African American History Culture : AFRICAN AMERICANS IN CALIFORNIA: A TIMELINE. African American History Culture 1
D African American History Culture : Santa Monica California early black settler African American History Culture 0
Monetary Black People : First California...now it MAY happen in Michigan Black People Open Forum 3
Isaiah Black People : THE DYNAMICS OF RACIAL POLITICS IN CALIFORNIA, J.L. CHESTNUT JR. Black People Open Forum 5
A Pan Africanism : Afro Mexicans in Mexico and California African American History Culture 16
A Black People : California's "Gray" Area Black People Open Forum 8
Desert Storm Black Poetry : California Love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
A Black People : California Census Confirms Whites Are in Minority... Black People Open Forum 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : The UNBREAKABLE BOND: Texans receiver DeAndre Hopkins says he owes his career to his mom Black Sports 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Jails / Prisons : Texas Mom Sentenced To Jail For Illegal Voting Says She Refuses To Be Intimidated Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : Homeless Mom Received 5-Year-Sentence After Falsifying Son’s School District and Twice Selling Drugs Black Education / Schools 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Harlem Globetrotter’s Smallest Player, Mani Love, Credits Mom for His Success Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Women : Is this mom right to charge her 5-year-old daughter rent? Black Women 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Bullied Tennessee student Keaton Jones' mom faces backlash over Confederate flag photos Black People Open Forum 3