Black People : Mom slain hours after posting about her financial success on Facebook

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Mom slain hours after posting about her financial success on Facebook

... WPEC reports that just hours before her murder, Jenkins posted a reflection of sorts on Facebook, celebrating her life's success and ability to go from homelessness to becoming a business owner. Jenkins managed The Prime Enterprise Group, which creates business plans and marketing strategies for entrepreneurs and small businesses, according to the Palm Beach Post ...

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mom-slain-hours-after-posting-about-her-financial-success-on-facebook/

Makeva Jenkins FACEBOOK VIA WPEC

By
CRIMESIDER STAFF CBS NEWS June 30, 2017, 11:24 AM

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Facebook fights U.S. gag order that it says chills free speech

SAN FRANCISCO/WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Facebook Inc <FB.O> is challenging a gag order from a U.S. court that is preventing the company from talking about three government search warrants that it said pose a threat to freedom of speech, according to court documents ...

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/facebook-fights-u-gag-order-says-chills-free-211816716--finance.html

People walk in front of the Facebook logo at the new Facebook Innovation Hub during a preview media tour in Berlin, Germany, February 24, 2016. REUTERS/Fabrizio Bensch

By David Ingram and Dustin Volz
ReutersJuly 3, 2017

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm: ... :nuts: ... If we ain't posting on facebook, its Twitter.

Man Allegedly Kills Stepdad, Posts Selfie with Body on Twitter and Tells Witness, 'I Told You I Would Do It'

A history of domestic disputes ended when a Maryland man allegedly murdered his stepfather last week and then posted a selfie with his body on Twitter, according to police and court documents obtained by PEOPLE ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-allegedly-kills-stepdad-posts-204141530.html

38-year-old Navar Beverly

:facepalm:

Jack Henkels
PeopleJuly 10, 2017

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.