Black People : Military Uses Mind Control on Senators

Peace

How can someone mention the book "behold a pale horse" on one hand, then try to deny that these secret facilities exist when it's right there in the book, as well as the ALIEN CRAFT HE WORKED ON and the operation performed on EBE.....?

and you're calling me the disinformationist?

Who was it again that approached William Cooper to join "their agency" because of his military intelligence status??

Yeah, i think you better get some sleep fella (s)....You have to be tired after posting here for the last 2 weeks or more straight, at least every hour!

and i thought i told ya'll to get better jokes and insults, you're so predictable and boring! I could write your response for you before you even see this post....

yo, civilian! you can be as snide as you want, but you start in on Vets and/or active duty personnel and i will "respectfully" "ask" you if you would moderate your "stuff" a bit. i don't much care what the "fashionable" attitude toward Vets, active duty personnel or patriots that still want to believe in this drunken whore we still love and support as a nation but we done gone through too danged much so that you can sit here and be free and snide for you to get away with these kinds of comments!!

on another note, you keep on admonishing folks to come with something and all you bring is talk. and then when somebody says anything, you jump on them about what they got to bring. then when somebody does bring something, you either got nothing to say or something else snide. i'm about so sick of you. sometimes i do wish that ignore feature actually worked.

(check the link in my first post in the new black city thread and let's build a physical city. dig back through and find some of the suggestions i made as to stuff we need[power generation ability, mining, manufacturing, power distribution, construction, surveying, grading, farming, shipping/receiving, "physical labor" type stuff that actually builds the places that allow for the paper pushing kinda jobs that allow folks to think they are contributing something to a society when the work actually gets done be us grunts]. as omo said long time ago, when folks bring stuff, folks just want to shine it on and go back to kibitzing about whiny little stuff.)

that va crack was entirely too low!! and pay attention to your spelling!!!

An African I apreciate and am flattered that I have been the sole attention of your focus for your last 2 years here

and a flattered that i have provided you a reason to post, but please understand that what ever your prefferences are I do not hate you, and I am not a gay basher

As for myself I am heterosexual, but apreciate your attempts

But please understand my lap is not for men:em0800:

Ankhur your post are useless as you only state problems but no solutions, you will be more useful joining the 9/11 truth movement due to your disinformation and distraction tactics. Mind control is a big tool being used against Americans. Its everywhere from commercials, advertisements, movies, magazines, music, and pop icons. I suggest deprogramming yourself by studying mind control triggers, cues, and techniques. Also checkout Fritz Springmier book the Illuminati's method to create an undetectable mind control slave.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back