Black People : Racists in the military attacked me as a recruit, service person, and even now as Veteran. My Story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi bientempo ... :wave: :wave: :wave:

So glad you're posting and okay and stuff!

I see that Irma passed through your country too!

Yes, very good just to see you posting!

Please stay safe and well.

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee
WE got very lucky with Irma compared to other islands and Florida. passed off shore to the north very little rain or wind except on our north coast. But not so sure we have the same amount of luck going for us with Maria, will know by Thursday.

Man these coward white racist Air Force jerks still using this brain control equipment put permanent little dark spots that look likes small moles on my face.

These jerks gon learn :smh:

I just sent 31 letters off to the Federal government/military yesterday.

These jerks keep threatening to kill me with this equipment.

These jerks keep messing with my heart muscle and probably liver with this brain control equipment.

Like I said. BIGGEST COWARDS I'VE EVER MET IN MY LIFE!!!

They'll probably kill me. But it will be sneaky.

These jerks stay threatening old people and women.

Talk about a bunch of cowards! :smh:

Also Black people we MUST have funeral homes and/or autopsy people check loved ones head, heart, and liver for these devices that may have caused their death if the death seems mysterious.

SCREEN SHOT and SAVE this post yall! This is REAL! YOU DON'T REALIZE IT RIGHT NOW BUT BELIEVE THIS **** IS REAL!!!

I may be the FIRST person going hard to try to help people in general and Black people in particular from being attacked by these racist cowards using U.S. military equipment to attack Black people for their sick personal pleasure. Hopefully if these cowards do kill me someone picks up the torch where I left off!

Like I said SCREEN SHOT and SAVE this post!!! Also drop my story in your friends ear whether you believe it or not! Especially about having the funeral homes and/or autopsy people check loved ones head, heart, and liver for these devices that may have caused their death if the death seems too young or mysterious. If for nothing else a heads up! You can't get blindsided if you know what's going on! Trust!

Hello people. Here's an update:

Man these racist faggits still attacking me defenselessly like f----- b-----. Apparently they even still attacking my elderly mother also from what I've been hearing. These p---- a-- m----------s WILL NOT fight like a man for S--T! These m--------------s supposed to be looking for spies but they are using the brain control equipment to attack defenseless Black people instead. Like I said including elderly people, women, and children!

I tell these p-----s to go overseas and catch a spy if that's what they are supposed to do. Cause that would be bad a--! These m----------s sit there and commit hate crimes against American citizens that they are entrusted with.

Man these racists using government/military equipment to attack people that they don't like for their skin color so EVERY person of color need to keep this on his/her persons. Frame this b----h on a wall too!
I got mine!

S--t real with the sneaky cowardly fighting.

These racist faggits attacking males, females, grandmothers, and kids too with government/military brain control equipment and other internal organ **** too.

qj3Hjlu.png

Man these racist f----s using painful torture by causing bad pain in my teeth with the government/military brain control equipment. Ain't that some s---. :smh:

They still be turning off the nerves in my dick all day with the government/military brain control equipment on some racist bulls---.

I had the ultrasound on my heart the other day. I'm currently waiting for the results.

These racist faggits still threatening to kill me. What a bunch of faggits! :smh:

MAN THE F--- UP AND FIGHT A FAIR ONE IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM! STOP HIDING BEHIND THE POWER THAT YOU ARE ENTRUSTED WITH BY THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT/MILITARY! PUNK!

They read this while I type it! F--- em! Good!

Man these racist f-------s was just torturing my stomach defenselessly like f-----n ******* while other leadership (all white) sat there, watched and let it happen like f----n pus---s! Then at least one of the p---y *** racist f-----s said he didn't have to show up when I wrote letters to try to stop these racist f-----s from torturing me with the government/military brain control equipment. I was like f--k it! It's a BIG motherf----n world out there. And I KNOW MANY countries see Black Americans and Americans of color different than they see White Americans. And MANY are sympathetic to the bulls--t that Black Americans and other Americans of color go through in the United States. And that even if a country don't know about this equipment or know how to take it out, any country can make a phone call to another country to get help with that. Because I believe all countries talk to each other anyway!

These ***** racist fa----s ONLY attack hidden with government/military brain control equipment or as a pu--y *** racist cop if they don't have the government/military brain control equipment.
They keep bragging saying that they killed a cousin, my grandmother, and 2 uncles with the government/military brain control equipment. And that they recently stretched the heart of me and many other family members including my 6 year old nephew and also damaged livers and kidneys with the government/military brain control equipment to make us die earlier than normal.
These ******** were calling themselves the KKK. And they all fight like f----n bitc--s using the powers of God that the U.S. government/military entrusts them with, to torture, abuse and cause life destruction! These particular a--holes I've been dealing with seems to exclusively be from the south and seem to be almost exclusively targeting Black people in the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back