Black People Politics : Mexico's President slip of tonque reveals the truth about US immigration philosophy!

white america is hooked on slave labor.

apparently this great capitalist system will not work unless someone is willing to provide labor at slave wages.
whites travel the globe seeking out slaves.
if blacks don't want to be slaves, well there's the Asians and the Hispanics.

the entire white economic model is built on slave wages.
cheap labor and cheap gas.

i can't wait until it collapses.

jamesfrmphilly said:
apparently this great capitalist system will not work unless someone is willing to provide labor at slave wages.
whites travel the globe seeking out slaves.
if blacks don't want to be slaves, well there's the Asians and the Hispanics.

the entire white economic model is built on slave wages.
cheap labor and cheap gas.

i can't wait until it collapses.

So true, James, so true...

Peace!
Isaiah

That was pretty stupid. The last thing we need at this point in time is even more immigrants draining the country of the economy. They might provide an excellent source of cheap labor but it costs billions of dollars just to support them. I think he needs to worry about why so many Mexicans are trying to leave Mexico instead of trying to worry about how to make it easier for them too.

Jasel said:
That was pretty stupid. The last thing we need at this point in time is even more immigrants draining the country of the economy. They might provide an excellent source of cheap labor but it costs billions of dollars just to support them. I think he needs to worry about why so many Mexicans are trying to leave Mexico instead of trying to worry about how to make it easier for them too.

I think El Presidente needs to be concentrate on that also...well said Jasel! If no one else has done so, welcome to Destee.com.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back