Black History : Mental slavery

Mofo looks like a zombie

Sammy_Sosa_Before_and_After.jpg

not in his own mind. You don't bite your bottom lip like that unless you're really feeling yourself. he's like, "I got it going on.. got the slick back.. the contacts.. big dough.. and I'm light-skinded.."

It worked for Mike though.. he even showed up with white kids and nobody questioned it.. then he left his white kids his money... nobody still ain't said nothing.. white must really be right..

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/convince-them-that-theyre-ugly.60331/

You bet your sweet black a s s I'm famous
and thus get stones trown at me.
I do not mind the whites, its the Blacks who say they fight for Blacks yet stone a Black researcher like me is wat surprises me.
Surely a person who hates and gets paid by whites to hate will not be tolerated on this forum.
They push the slavery stigma like no tomorrow,
that why we never see a change,
even with a Black man in the White House,
Blacks remain second class citizen.
Obama might turn out to be the biggest housenegro in all of history,
killing enemies abroad, but realy fighting the white mans game.

I'm not the person on this fake image,
I'm not dealing in photoshop.
I want to show people the proof by posting portraits and discussing this in a decent way with them,
which I'm not allowed at white kkkontrolled sites,
so get booted off.
Many Blacks and minorities understand discrimination
and having your rights violated.
Not getting a job, not allowed to buy a home,
refused entrance and not allowed to speak.
So if I'm booted off from fifty forums,
I just move on to next that will have me.

What happened to sister cherryblossom who introduced my research here?

You bet your sweet black a s s I'm famous
and thus get stones trown at me.
I do not mind the whites, its the Blacks who say they fight for Blacks yet stone a Black researcher like me is wat surprises me.
Surely a person who hates and gets paid by whites to hate will not be tolerated on this forum.
They push the slavery stigma like no tomorrow,
that why we never see a change,
even with a Black man in the White House,
Blacks remain second class citizen.
Obama might turn out to be the biggest housenegro in all of history,
killing enemies abroad, but realy fighting the white mans game.

I'm not the person on this fake image,
I'm not dealing in photoshop.
I want to show people the proof by posting portraits and discussing this in a decent way with them,
which I'm not allowed at white kkkontrolled sites,
so get booted off.
Many Blacks and minorities understand discrimination
and having your rights violated.
Not getting a job, not allowed to buy a home,
refused entrance and not allowed to speak.
So if I'm booted off from fifty forums,
I just move on to next that will have me.

What happened to sister cherryblossom who introduced my research here?

lol.. look.. just respect the rules.. drop the curse words.. and you should be fine. Cherryblossom is still around.. say her name a few more times and she'll show up.. watch this: cherryblossom .. she'll be here in no time.

-peace.. and welcome to destee.com

Dorothea of Denmark: Electress Palatine and a niece of Emperor Charles V Habsburg

The greatest divide in afrocentricity and Black history is between those who study Black European Kings and those who refuse to acknowledge them. They will find Black Chinese emperors, but no Black European Nobles and Kings. Europe is just on Africa's doorstep: from Spain you can see Africa. The first Europeans came from Africa and were Black: Grimaldi Man. Look it up in google.

My blue blood (1100-1848) research is based on descriptions that say some persons we think of as whites were in fact brown and black complexioned. So why show us fake, whitened portraits? If a caucasian can be brown, why show us whitened the over paints: the iconographical interventions they call them? Alll of eurocentrism is a scam.
Wake up Black people and reject the slavery stigma.

We are the Kings and Queens of Europe.[/quote]

This new thread of mine was again blocked.

Why?

Dorothea of Denmark: Electress Palatine and a niece of Emperor Charles V Habsburg

The greatest divide in afrocentricity and Black history is between those who study Black European Kings and those who refuse to acknowledge them. They will find Black Chinese emperors, but no Black European Nobles and Kings. Europe is just on Africa's doorstep: from Spain you can see Africa. The first Europeans came from Africa and were Black: Grimaldi Man. Look it up in google.

My blue blood (1100-1848) research is based on descriptions that say some persons we think of as whites were in fact brown and black complexioned. So why show us fake, whitened portraits? If a caucasian can be brown, why show us whitened the over paints: the iconographical interventions they call them? Alll of eurocentrism is a scam.
Wake up Black people and reject the slavery stigma.

We are the Kings and Queens of Europe.

This new thread of mine was again blocked.

Why?

what do you mean "blocked" ? what does the screen say? Try it from this link:

http://destee.com/index.php?forums/black-history-culture.50/create-thread

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back