Black History Culture : Mental slavery

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by dunwiddat, Sep 29, 2012.

1. dunwiddat

dunwiddat Well-Known Member MEMBER

Barbados
    Ratings:
    +1,503
    A JAMAICAN FAMILY BLEACHING OUT THERE SKIN - FREE DI WORLD BOSS

Skin Bleaching A Growing Concern InJamaica

Bob Marley the Jamaican Reggae Artist in his Redemption Song.

Old pirates, yes, they rob I;
    Sold I to the merchant ships,
    Minutes after they took I
    From the bottomless pit.
    But my hand was made strong
    By the hand of the Almighty.
    We forward in this generation
    Triumphantly.
    Won't you help to sing
    These songs of freedom?
    'Cause all I ever have:
    Redemption songs,
    Redemption songs.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;
    None but ourselves can free our minds.
    Have no fear for atomic energy,
    'Cause none of them can stop the time.
    How long shall they kill our prophets,
    While we stand aside and look? Ooh!
    Some say it's just a part of it:
    We've got to fulfill the Book.

Won't you help to sing
    These songs of freedom?
    'Cause all I ever have:
    Redemption songs,
    Redemption songs,
    Redemption songs.

Although this is a problem for many black people in the Caribbean, it seems that the incidence of this is higher in Jamaica. I have seen women here in Barbados with their bleached skin all I can do is SMH. Perhaps there is the same thing in the USA...However one want to look at this issue it is sad and pathetic.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    it's sad and truely harmful down the line ....wow

3. Caramel de leche

Caramel de leche Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +79
    the links are giving errors.

I know that if you bleach your skin over time, it starts to have a greyish hue to it that looks sickly. Its not worth it, and I find really dark skin to be so beautiful especially with the contrast of white teeth.
    I wonder if darkskin will ever be the ideal skin color that is sought after.
    It may one day in the future.

4. Enejoh

Enejoh Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +130
    I could not cry out loud but tears rolled down my eyes when I saw this billboard with pictures of a dark skinned beautiful sister advertising a bleaching cream, in one it showed her smiling in her natural Black skin and in the other after she bleached herself looking pale n disoriented but that is what they consider beauty now.....These billboards are nearly alover dakar.....nearly four if not five out of ten sis I see daily have bleached their skin and they do it feeling no shame at all.
    I asked a bro if pics of arab children on the walls of the mosque teaching adults how to perform the daily prayers are not offensive to them, he said no its how the prophet wanted it. How about our sisters bleaching, do you not think its as a result of these false teachings we are receiving from europeans and arabs? He got angry but will tell me the prophet will reject all who bleach.
    Yes its a sad situation, sisters are imitating beyonce, rihana, lady gaga and all fake singers 2day who got no rea talents but ready to do anything for fame and money.

5. Orisons

Orisons Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
    Ratings:
    +599
    We people of African ethnicity in general, Men of African ethnicity in particular [in Africa and the Diaspora which includes the USA & UK] are at fault, aren't WE, in that collectively we have consistently failed [especially over the last 500 years] collectively to organize ourselves intelligently to protect our families, communities and countries; including losing control of Africa, the wealthiest continent on Earth?

NOW can you relate to why the more easily spiritually, factually and intellectually challenged of our women don't respect us or themselves which is why they so totally embrace the hype/fake hair/white skin as the epitome of feminine beauty as opposed a defect caused by congenital ALBINISM; [illustrating that they don't respect themselves as we cannot make real progress without being together], in that we are STILL mammals, and don't females ALWAYS look to mate and create their families with the best PROTECTORS/PROVIDERS?

However the chaos in our Countries in Africa and our communities in the USA, UK, Brazil and the rest of the Diaspora shows that we are still making serious mistakes, the worst of which is not being collectively focused on building up our own socio-economic networks and infrastructure, which is what everyone else does as standard, isn't it?

Until we use an updated History curriculum to de-pollute our collective knowledge base aren't we very very likely to remain totally socio-economically dysfunctional from top to bottom; due to our Boulé dominated socio-economic elite [have YOU read Steven Cokely's exposé of these CLOWNS] being even more genuinely CLUELESS than the lower echelons who are usually just AUTOMATONS in any case?

When WE don't program ANY/ALL of our people to consciously acknowledge our African ethnicity as a blessing as opposed to a curse aren't the more obviously CLUELESS open to bleaching [like Michael Jackson did due to not knowing that melanin deficiency is actually the Creator's curse] their skin] killing their hair and the other more obvious manifestations of being UNWELL; aren't we extremely unlikely to even begin to fulfil our main responsibility; to deduce and construct the socio-economic vehicles that will allow us to collectively advance and compete with the rest of Humanity in the 21st century?

Shouldn't ALL of OUR school's in general, especially the traditionally Black Schools in the USA the rest of the Diaspora and Africa in particular be teaching an updated History Curriculum highlighting our so diverse but efficiently marginalized contributions to Civilization; thus reprogramming the minds of the people of African ethnicity with our TRUE history [as unearthed by our own historians] as a truly superlative therapy for the trauma of the ongoing African HOLOCAUST, for which both an apology and reparations are STILL missing, aren't THEY?

Aren't WE in the main lost, leaderless and confused?

Isn't an Afro-centric History Curriculum strategically vital in Africa in general, in the already industrialized South Africa in particular, or won’t their children's knowledge base continue to be as polluted as Ours, could YOU name 10 African monarchs [I still struggle whereas I could name 30 European monarchs easily]?

Wouldn't you agree that the TRUTH is that we peoples of African ethnicity in the USA , the rest of the Diaspora and Africa are all frontline soldiers in a War that has NEVER EVER been openly declared then or now by THESE despicably cowardly Semetic/White PARASITES, just very very efficiently waged/they JUST DO IT?

Nubia/Khemet battled and resisted the Semitic hordes for millennia but from the moment Alexander the Macedonian peasant overran Khemet we've been losing this WAR, with the situation becoming a rout when Augustus [Julius Caesar's nephew, heir and history's greatest VANDAL] deliberately destroyed Khemet's most spectacular Pyramid at Abu Rawash, which you've never heard of, have YOU?

This so deliberate piece of cultural vandalism was done to DELETE DJEDEFRAH from history as this African Pharaoh is now acknowledged as the builder of the Sphinx which honours his father Khufu [who built the Great Pyramid at Giza]; and as exemplified by the murderous carnage in Darfur and the Congo TODAY and the inane stupidity of the way those CLOWNS Goodluck and Zuma allowed Africa’s greatest ever Arab benefactor and his regime to be slaughtered by NATO in 2011, we're still in BIG trouble/losing this WAR, aren't WE?

Wishing this WAR away hasn't worked for the African collective in the USA, the rest of the Diaspora and Africa for the last 500 years because Slavery and Colonialism didn't so much end as evolve into the current reality of White/European socio-economic domination in every area of human activity so why are WE expecting the chaos in our communities and countries to improve in the near future?

Isn't the main reason we're still the "VICTIMS" as highlighted by the HOLOCAUST of the last 500 years is the FACT that we have not organized our communities and countries with intelligence and foresight comparable to the other ethnic clans, with most of our so inept leaders not even acknowledging that this WAR is on?

What chance do we stand when our Boulé dominated socio-economic elite [they're 106 years old this year, have you read Steven Cokely's exposé of these CLOWNS] in the USA are completely under the control of our enemies of over 500 years now?

Wouldn't you concede that in a World dominated by intelligently led collectives any group not organized with comparable intelligence is a "Victim in Waiting" who wont have to wait long; and as highlighted by the GRIEF in Syria, Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan which will be extended as soon as possible to Iran; even when you do there is no guarantee you wont be BULLIED [especially if you're in possession and total control of massive mineral wealth]?

Why haven't the USA and the West punished China 's annexation of Tibet in the 60's like they did Sadamm's of Kuwait ? The answer is simple isn’t it, they cannot bully an industrialized nuclear armed country with a 3 million man army that could be boosted by conscripts to 10 million with minimal effort?

Even more bizarre is our acceptance as people of African ethnicity of the current status quo or are you truly unaware of the fact that ALL over the World including Africa Europeans still LEGALLY own allegedly; all the land and resources they acquired during the looting, pillaging, RAPE of this planet in general, of OUR continent in particular that Colonialism and Apartheid sanctioned as the norm as opposed to the longest list of unacknowledged unpunished Human Rights violations/CRIMES in human histo

Isn't ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
    graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

6. Egmond Codfried

Egmond Codfried Banned MEMBER

Morocco
    Ratings:
    +34
    Somebody said that even if they bleach, Blacks they remain. Although its unhealthy, it seems to be a very old custom, so I now tend not to worry much about it. Others tan, others bleach; no big deal. Africans have also been painting themselves white, which has nothing to do with whites but with invoking the ancestors, by resembling a white skeleton.

7. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

It already is and has always been. This is why they are so quick to try and kill us all throughout our history amongst them. They have always been jealous of our dark skin that they used it against us.

Plus, just do a search on white people who over tan until they are practically burnt, for real. You will be surprised at the number of whites who do this, it's just not shown on tv. Some rich people actually have tanning booths in their homes these days.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Looks like a whole new species of crazy......:lol:

8. Egmond Codfried

Egmond Codfried Banned MEMBER

Morocco
    Ratings:
    +34
    I'm surprised my one post here remained, my other tries were deleted without any warning. So I assume there is an hater among the staff who wants to silence my blue blood research, which cherryblossom has already introduced here. The blue blood research is making its own round around the world and is the future of black history.
    We need to stop playing the white man's game of white supremacy and stigmatise and traumatise blacks as slaves, only slaves.
    Blacks civilized European whites who were their serfs.
    They Christianized the pagan hell out of whites. This is what I'm talking about, and that's why somebody here deletes my posts.

9. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043
    boogeyman aside.. why not just post links to your research instead of telling ghost stories.. I see from a quick search that you are a famous man.

Have you seen your RationalWiki profile?

Egmond Codfried is a well known Black supremacist internet troll who resides in the Netherlands.

Codfried has a long history of trolling history based discussion forums and posting absurd claims that virtually all notable European historical personages from classical antiquity to the 19th century were "Black" or "Negro". For example one of his most eccentric claims is that Jane Austin was a "Black women".[1] Among his other outlandish claims are that Ludwig von Beethoven, Elizabeth I, Shakespeare, David Hume and Immanuel Kant were also all "Black African people".[2] He further claims "white European" people are albino mutants and were once all serfs. He calls this theory "Blue Blood is Black Blood". Furthermore according to Egmond, any appearance of white shoes or clothes in old literature or paintings is evidence that the black nobles were using whites for their skins. He claims that white supremacism is a response to the fact that black nobles used to kill the whites and turn them into shoe leather.[3]
    [edit]

Bannings

He is known as the 'Dutch Mega Troll'[4] across the web and has been banned on over fifty webforums. Forums like historum.com have banned his ISP. A small list of his bannings can be found here: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Egmond_Codfried

10. Isfasha

Isfasha Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +44
    Mofo looks like a zombie

[​IMG]