Black Women : Mammy, Jezebel, Sapphire, or Queen? Stereotypes of the African-American Female

It is evident that you have not been to any sites where the majority of the posters are white people. Some White men talk just as poorly about their women as some Black men. Many of them feel the fall of the US will be caused by White women and their support of Feminism. Also, many state that White women are the most privileged and spoiled race of women on the planet. These are things easily found on the internet, if you would only look.

Also, besides Kemestry, I do not see any brother on this site saying the problem is only the women's fault. We are saying there is enough blame for the problems to go around. What I have noticed is that while most men will own and accept blame for the havoc our less savory brothers are causing, it seems many sisters seek to absolve their less savory sisters from any responsibility of their actions. I have also noticed that Sisters will ignore the many times brothers have been dumped on, but complain to high heaven when their own issues are pointed out in response.

Both genders are responsible, both genders have to change their ways to fix the problem. If you have a problem with that statement, then it shows that you are biased in your views about the issue.

The only problem I have with your statement is that it is simply wrong to say that Kem is the only one. There are others that are consistent with their attacks on AA women (me) here too. I don't want to name names. Just give it some thought. I'm sure it will come to you.

The only problem I have with your statement is that it is simply wrong to say that Kem is the only one. There are others that are consistent with their attacks on AA women (me) here too. I don't want to name names. Just give it some thought. I'm sure it will come to you.
it's a lot safer to attack women than it is to attack the system of white supremacy.......

the system of white supremacy is resposible

White supremacy is part of the problem, but it is not the only problem. We can do better! We must do better, or we will continue to spiral downward. We need to admit to the problems caused by our own actions and then seek to resolve said problems. With our willingness to clean up our own act, we can muster the courage and fortitude to push out the oppressive actions of others. Just blaming all of our problems on the White man has done nothing to help our communities, and instead have allowed our communities to fall into even more disrepair.

It is evident that you have not been to any sites where the majority of the posters are white people. Some White men talk just as poorly about their women as some Black men. Many of them feel the fall of the US will be caused by White women and their support of Feminism. Also, many state that White women are the most privileged and spoiled race of women on the planet. These are things easily found on the internet, if you would only look.

Also, besides Kemestry, I do not see any brother on this site saying the problem is only the women's fault. We are saying there is enough blame for the problems to go around. What I have noticed is that while most men will own and accept blame for the havoc our less savory brothers are causing, it seems many sisters seek to absolve their less savory sisters from any responsibility of their actions. I have also noticed that Sisters will ignore the many times brothers have been dumped on, but complain to high heaven when their own issues are pointed out in response.

Both genders are responsible, both genders have to change their ways to fix the problem. If you have a problem with that statement, then it shows that you are biased in your views about the issue.

I also wanted to note that you have taken the thread in a specific direction, away from the topic. You can be speaking on the (Welfare) Queen stereotype, but that is only one of the stereotypes mentioned in the OP.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back