Black Women : Mammy, Jezebel, Sapphire, or Queen? Stereotypes of the African-American Female

And, furthermore, stop blaming US! What other culture blames their women for the state of their race?

It is evident that you have not been to any sites where the majority of the posters are white people. Some White men talk just as poorly about their women as some Black men. Many of them feel the fall of the US will be caused by White women and their support of Feminism. Also, many state that White women are the most privileged and spoiled race of women on the planet. These are things easily found on the internet, if you would only look.

Also, besides Kemestry, I do not see any brother on this site saying the problem is only the women's fault. We are saying there is enough blame for the problems to go around. What I have noticed is that while most men will own and accept blame for the havoc our less savory brothers are causing, it seems many sisters seek to absolve their less savory sisters from any responsibility of their actions. I have also noticed that Sisters will ignore the many times brothers have been dumped on, but complain to high heaven when their own issues are pointed out in response.

Both genders are responsible, both genders have to change their ways to fix the problem. If you have a problem with that statement, then it shows that you are biased in your views about the issue.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back