Black People Politics : Lupe Fiasco Vs Bill O'Reilly-Obama is a terrorist

Msinterpret nice to see you are still here.:jumping:

Yeah,I'm still a little silly.:lol:

I understand what the brother is talking about,but if it's his intention to help his own,why doesn't he focus on the hip hop that is degrading and debasing our race.
If you recall, he did make a song called "dumb it down" which spoke to the ill of hip-hop music these days. I find him to be a counter to the living-dead hip hop of today.

To me,he would have greater effect than going after Obama,something not too many teens are concerned about. I mean,how many of them follow the news and other current events?

peace!

P.E. and BDP raised the level of awareness of many kids/young adults back in the 1980's.

You may recall chuck d saying something like hip-hop being the cnn of the black community?

For the kids who aren't concerned, they should be and what better media to disseminate information than music?
Probably too many black kids don't read much dealing with current/world events, empirically saying. Where black
folks are concerned, that's a bit tragic.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back