Black People Politics : Lupe Fiasco Vs Bill O'Reilly-Obama is a terrorist

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Therious, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
  2. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    :D...Gotta love that warrior bro....we need more brothers and sisters with that mind....

Just for clarity though:

MA'AT

3. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    probabaly the reason Fiasco is seldom heard on the air waves.

4. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,094
    Fiasco hadn't got much air play since he dropped his first album.
    I doubt it has anything to do with his remarks. Hip-hop is in its
    ice-age. The emcee has little choice but to weather the storm...

5. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    not meaning his recent comments,but the fact that he does not make the avaerage pop style dance,drug,and sex music. although I am not a fan of Lupe,I never really cared for his music. I do give him props for being a true emcee.

6. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043
    I wonder if Lupe recognizes why Oreilly would give him access to his audience? I get where Lupe is coming from but context is everything and you gotta recognize game where game is being applied..

7. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043
    It reminds me of the black revolutionaries of the 50s and 60s and the support the received from the
    communist.. I wonder if they understood the full context of that support.. that it was not for them but
    that they were to be used as a vehicle to hurt the US.. to try and bring about some sort of revolution
    but not for the benefit of black people.. black people were just a way to get a foothold with some
    dissenting group.. Same way the US did in Afghanistan.. and what NATO is doing right now in Libya..
    suddenly they care about Libyan quality of life.. arming the "rebels'.. building them up in the press... it's
    all game.. all of it.. and the folks being played have to recognize it or risk being used as a tool against the
    thing that they are fighting to elevate.

8. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,094
    That is a good point regarding fiasco and others. Personally I don't see why any emcee would go on fox news.
    Krs1 had me scratching my head when he went on o'reilly. But to your point, I feel the same way about conservative
    black folk who go on 'their' shows demonstrating "tough-love" for the black community. Cosby going russert's show, I was like, 'really'?

I'm rather tickled that you see them liking to a tool in these circumstances, because I've always called them 'megaphones' regarding those who believe they are speaking with good intentions being used to express what yt society will not say for themselves.

9. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Very interesting indeed i understand why Lupe has his postion. Lupe is a chicago native and has been opened up what is popularly known as the "conscious" movement. But using the medium such as fox is puzzling for he must know that fox news and none of the mediums in the media are interested in his agenda. I am throughly convienced of one thing at this point. I cannot and will not trust any one whom has a stake in the industry etc.

10. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    Oreilly let lupe on, because fox wants to keep their propaganda against obama on as well, so they play like they support obama in the piece, but really love the fact that someone else is speaking down against obama as well.....but.....and its a BIG BUT...

IS WHAT LUPE SAID FALSE? NO!

End of story! Whether he said it on CNN,FOX,ABC,Or Online.....all of these places are run by crackas anyhow, so it makes no difference.....the point that makes a difference is for black folks to wake the hell up, and stop sleepin on the politricks and economic and social enslavement we're living under...... we need more brothers and sisters like lupe out here....

Question can also be raised, is why didn't a black station such as TVONE interview lupe and attempt to get his word out then, instead of this cracka station....but instead i see TVONE starting to air interracial garbage on its airwaves, when in fact, when they first came on the scene, they were airing afrikan historical films,such as "500 Years later", and interviewing countless conscious minded brothers and sisters, now they starting to drift towards the white supremacist/jew pushed media attack on afrikans in amerikkka.....so who should we really be questioning here?

MA'AT