Black People : Live updates: Explosion near Boston Marathon finish line

Rupert Murdoch, to cover his own butt, has admitted publicly that the FBI was the source of the initial, pure BS, photo of two dark skinned Boston bombers. And, he further admitted, the FBI was the source of the later photo of white skinned Boston bombers [the Tsarnaev brothers].

http://www.mediaite.com/online/rupert-murdoch-defends-ny-posts-boston-bombing-coverage-on-twitter/

The worst aspect of all this is that, even after everyone now knows the first story from the FBI was 100% erroneous, most people are still accepting the FBI's 2nd story about the Tsarnaev brother being the Boston bombers.

This is how _ALL_ mainstream news is being generated these days --- by carefully constructed psy-ops implanted into the public's mind by our own government. Yet people think I am crazy for comparing the fiction of reality in 21st century America to the Matrix movies.

Well ... whatever. But ... does anyone else recall that, in the Matrix movies, the Smiths convinced all the coppertops that their feds [the Smiths] were the good guys and that the leader of the forces fighting for them [Morpheus] was a terrorist?

Art imitating life.

Istlota, I invite you to come to my thread "Let me introduce myself". I think you're a very intelligent person. There we can discuss REAL history and REAL science. And also expose your own philosophy.

Istlota, I invite you to come to my thread "Let me introduce myself". I think you're a very intelligent person. There we can discuss REAL history and REAL science. And also expose your own philosophy.

I want you to know that you have some issues going on with you. Those who agree with you are deemed to be intelligent until they no longer see your perspective. Those that don't see it at all are seen to somehow be mentally deficient. Sometimes you even rant like a child on certain threads as if you crave a certain amount of attention or input from others in order to properly function. I know that you need someone to talk with like a big brother...but I also think that you need to just step back for a few and look at yourself and take stock into who you are and what you want. Malcolm once said; "you have to speak in the language of the people"...and Elijah once said that; "you have to be in time, on time, all the time". Do you think you are doing any of this?

I want you to know that you have some issues going on with you. Those who agree with you are deemed to be intelligent until they no longer see your perspective. Those that don't see it at all are seen to somehow be mentally deficient. Sometimes you even rant like a child on certain threads as if you crave a certain amount of attention or input from others in order to properly function. I know that you need someone to talk with like a big brother...but I also think that you need to just step back for a few and look at yourself and take stock into who you are and what you want. Malcolm once said; "you have to speak in the language of the people"...and Elijah once said that; "you have to be in time, on time, all the time". Do you think you are doing any of this?

Hi, hi, hi, very wise words, Keita Kenyatta. But you have to know that I find you and Clyde very wise people in general. I only find it very sad that you, Clyde and the others still seem to believe in moronic Jewish lies in some cases. I only want to enlighten and save my people from their doom. Now I invite you to come back to my thread, and to discuss the subjects with me further.

Respect!

First of all: Please let us not turn on each other, and let our peoples enemies win by default....

It is the very tactic of misinformation which was used to turn allies into enemies, and those of us who live back when the result was deadly too do hope and pray those in conflict here just agree to disagree, live and let live....

Above and beyond that: Whatever the fault of those who lord over this nation, not until and unless we heal old or new wounds, among our relations, can we realistic speak up and out, about what Obama and Company are resorting to, via their so called war against world terrorism...

One would come away feeling and thinking the Soviet Union continues to exists, but the Cold War is over...

I also have no love for Putin, but to ignore their security services warnings kinda sorta reveals this nation's counterparts zigged instead of zagged, hence those attacks in Boston could've been stopped, before those schemes even got dreamed up....

The reality is of alienated youth, a generation of baby boomers turned insiders out of touch, and unresolved issues/problems/etc., which is what the posters via this discussion/debate/etc. should also get their minds around...

So., what exactly is this nation's pop culture advocating and breeding, or are we so lost via our 'correct' posturing,i. e., we aren't prepared to even speak up or out about some of our young folks rush to (bad) judgement calls, via their lifestyle choices?

Holla back...

Thanks again...

FYI

Hi, hi, hi, very wise words, Keita Kenyatta. But you have to know that I find you and Clyde very wise people in general. I only find it very sad that you, Clyde and the others still seem to believe in moronic Jewish lies in some cases. I only want to enlighten and save my people from their doom. Now I invite you to come back to my thread, and to discuss the subjects with me further.

Respect!

I need not come back to your threads at all on any level....simply because you have no idea what I know. I am a historian on the highest order...taught by the best that there is. I am former military...a marine of the Vietnam era. You have no idea what I know to be true....but I understand in the same respect that what I know is not for the masses to know. This is where you have a problem... because "everything isn't for everybody...and that's a fact.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back