Black People : keitacorner.com

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
Okay, you can stop by "keitacorner" now. I got the audio lectures of our Great Scholars there....books to read there....works written by our Great ones there...and now my work can be ordered online. Yeah, it's the kind of place to expand all minds...and you can also now order my book online from there. If there are any suggestions, let me know cause it's only going to get better. By the way, invite a friend.:SuN034:

brother Keita

Keita said:
Okay, you can stop by "keitacorner" now. I got the audio lectures of our Great Scholars there....books to read there....works written by our Great ones there...and now my work can be ordered online. Yeah, it's the kind of place to expand all minds...and you can also now order my book online from there. If there are any suggestions, let me know cause it's only going to get better. By the way, invite a friend.:SuN034:

I added your link to my site last week. Thanks for the mutual support!

I will be looking to developing a new one with the info you provided as soon as I get funding together. Im operating on bare bones at present.

Hoetep!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back