Black Entertainment : Kanye West and Kim Kardashian

FatKimYe

AxkWdK2CMAAkJzW.jpg:large

I've actually heard lyrics from Rappers who think it's a sign that they've MADE IT if they land a Kardashian....As if those sisters are at the top of the Hoe chain or something.

What i think they are saying is that my celebrity will be off the chart's and people will be checking for my music because i will be getting so much exposure do to the fact that papparazzi follows them where ever they go.

@ destee, oh yeah there's a long line of brothers that hit that as well as white boys, including her bodyguard. In the NFL alone, there have been about 8 - 10 players that she's been with. When Humphries married her, he was the wreck of the NBA. Meaning players weren't showing him any respect for wifing that hoe that many of them had been with.... I think after she dumped him he took out all of that frustration on the court which is why he had such a good season last year. lol

They throw money at it NOW because it sells, but when she get's older they will have to put her on suicide watch if anything happens to her mother/pimp because i think they have lawyers to keep people from mentioning her name in these tell ALL books. When that 'protection' is gone, all these entertainers and athlete's that she has used and walked over in the media are going to spill it all and she won't be able to handle that...........

kim150.jpg

Beverly Hoebillies.

Destee I thought everyone knew if that cheap sex tape. The only skill Kimbhotbis giving multiple head tricks to multiple celebrities. But it wasn't the tape which really propelled her. She started banging Reggie when he was still hooked up with Esther Baxter who in turn got depressed and ended her modeling career. I remember the timing of that because I was in contact with Esther and remember her shutting down all her online profiles then said she was retiring to care for an ill relative. Esther and Reggie were engaged when that hoe entered the picture.

Beverly Hoebillies.

Destee I thought everyone knew if that cheap sex tape. The only skill Kimbhotbis giving multiple head tricks to multiple celebrities. But it wasn't the tape which really propelled her. She started banging Reggie when he was still hooked up with Esther Baxter who in turn got depressed and ended her modeling career. I remember the timing of that because I was in contact with Esther and remember her shutting down all her online profiles then said she was retiring to care for an ill relative. Esther and Reggie were engaged when that hoe entered the picture.

The twist here is that Reggie and Kanye just swapped partners between Kim K and Amber Rose

Yeah man, not to mention CLEOPATRA JONES and a whole host of other movies and a few tv shows.

antonio-fargas-autographed-signed-8x10-photo1_cd31916cf774b0a52c06833104e97411.jpg

th

foxybrown3.jpg

antonio_fargas_1776598.jpg

I don't know what these brothers be on that they so willingly leave 'god'.....

He's from the blackploitation era and the one thing you can blame on those flik's is that it planted the seed in the mind's of young black men that white women make you happy.......

I wouldn't know because i've never tested that theory, as i have never been un-happy with my black women...

Back then that was part of sticking it to the man. We use to get lynched for even looking at them

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back