Black Entertainment : Rapper down: Kanye West drowning in his own ego..

candeesweet

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Aug 20, 2010
Looks like she loves when her Kanye goes on and on about life. Atleast they getting off on themselves. Someone has too. I also feel he is an artist with alot creativity to share. For some money too. Why the heck not. Like I said on and on.

Khasm13

STAFF
STAFF
Mar 26, 2003
i got into an argument with one of my friends on fb about this negro...
he atoned that kanye did a blood sacrifice using his mother to obtain his current level of fame...
my point was that since his mother died he has been acting crazy and has become more infamous than famous....
i dunno...but if he did sell his soul he could at least come out with at least 3 bangerz on a cd...lol

this last cd was vomitchit....

one love
khasm

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
i got into an argument with one of my friends on fb about this negro...
he atoned that kanye did a blood sacrifice using his mother to obtain his current level of fame...
my point was that since his mother died he has been acting crazy and has become more infamous than famous....
i dunno...but if he did sell his soul he could at least come out with at least 3 bangerz on a cd...lol

this last cd was vomitchit....

one love
khasm
Yeah, I heard of the blood sacrifice thing before, and I also noticed that since her(his mother) passing he's been nothing but lost.

Is there a coming back from this? Because he's getting worse by the second.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: